• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy says wiping her eyes "it belongs to a couple of deputys from Oklahoma" then Carrie comes out of the bar "finally give in Daisy, you know im better than you" that throws Daisy into another fit of tears

Lizzy shakes her head and storms over to Carrie. "This is for making my best friend cry," Lizzy slaps her once. "This is for being a hooker," Lizzy slaps her again, "And this is for sniffing around places you shouldn't be sniffing around in." Lizzy says slapping her again. "Maybe next time you'll think twice about pissing off a Davenport."

Lizzy shakes her head and storms over to Carrie. "This is for making my best friend cry," Lizzy slaps her once. "This is for being a hooker," Lizzy slaps her again, "And this is for sniffing around places you shouldn't be sniffing around in." Lizzy says slapping her again. "Maybe next time you'll think twice about pissing off a Davenport."

Carrie just gets in her car "you'll regret that!"

Carrie said "maybe later, i gotta get going, and tell your friend over there, she needs to toughen up, and thats the only reason Enos likes her"

Daisy hears that and clenches her fist

"Where you going? To screw Ol' Red? God knows that's the only way you'll get someone to fix your car. My dad won't. You make no sense. Enos likes her because he doesn't have to worry about her opening her legs to every man in the county." Lizzy answers smirking.

"Where you going? To screw Ol' Red? God knows that's the only way you'll get someone to fix your car. My dad won't. You make no sense. Enos likes her because he doesn't have to worry about her opening her legs to every man in the county." Lizzy answers smirking.

Carrie said "obvioulsy you dont remember her in high school at the prom, and bye" and then she sped out of the parking lot

Carrie said "obvioulsy you dont remember her in high school at the prom, and bye" and then she sped out of the parking lot

"It's too bad she didn't stick around." Lizzy mutters. She turns around and walks back over to Daisy. "Don't you give that girl one thought. Come on let's go back to my place we'll get you some tea and a nice relaxing bubble bath and we'll take care of her in the morning."

"Was there something I could help you boys with?" Lizzy asks looking at the two newcomers to Hazzard.

Rack says "oh, im Deputy Rack of Oklahoma and this is Lonni, the other Deputy, we just rolled into town and ran into Daisy and Julie and we kind of took them out tonight, we just saw what happend between Daisy and Carrie, Carrie was Lonnis date tonight"

Rack says "oh, im Deputy Rack of Oklahoma and this is Lonni, the other Deputy, we just rolled into town and ran into Daisy and Julie and we kind of took them out tonight, we just saw what happend between Daisy and Carrie, Carrie was Lonnis date tonight"

"Rack? What kind of name is that? Your parents must hate you. If this is all Lonni's fault I'm afraid I'm gonna have ask you to skidattle back to that tiny town in Oklahoma." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.