my fight still continues

youngBO

hey all yeah I know its been forever since I have gotten on the lines I have moved so I had to pack up all the cb gear and head for higher ground but that should have not kept me from checking in so my apologies ok so my fight continues with midway to get us a new Dukes game I have still heard nothing from them acknowledging a new game in the works but there is still a gleam in my heart that one day we will get that game I have also sent a message to Bo himself I am lucky enough to have sent John a message today and hopefully having him add me as a friend to myspace I already have him as a friend on his collier and co myspace but I now have the addy for him him and I told him about my plight to get us a new game and asked if him and the rest of the cast would join in the fight I know I am reaching here but its worth a shot and since they are an integral part of the show I thought that maybe there was a chance that they would help I also told him that a multi system game would be great so hopefully if all goes well and we get the game it will come out for Wii X-Box and PS3 please keep sending your messages to Midway games asking them for a new game so please do not think I have given up on this site and other Dukes fans that long for another game keep em tween the ditches YoungBO

WTF indeed. Though it would be nice for a new dukes game, its hard to cater to the audiences of today, a lot would have to be in order in my opinion for them to even consider making a new game.

A new audience would have to be established, people would have to be reintroduced to the dukes again (and not the big screen versions), which would mean, they would have to start the showing the dukes on tv again.

The new game would have to be somewhat different, perhaps a Grand theft auto style gameplay. Free roam i guess. Definitely something to keep the gamer attached.

And like sheriff said a new publisher would probably have to pick the series up. I for one would love to see it happen, but with the way the economy is right now, im sure other big name games are getting pushed into development instead. But I'll always stay optimistic which is what you should too!

I'm gone!

that's what is horrible that people would rather Dukes get all dust covered on a shelf and be forgotten as one of the last great family sit down television shows like I said I would rather it not for those of us that are involved in the whole shebang and really enjoy the show and its true meaning its a need of sorts to acknowledge that its still there and popular if that makes me sound devoted and a little crazy like ("cooter") (which now days is a naughty word sadly something so non bad sounding becoming a female part too wrong) I just believe that we need to stand up and show that we are not willing for the Dukes to go down and stay down that's just not the way I feel and I hope that its the same for all yall as well YB