Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"What about when everyone starts talking? Saying that we let Salena run wild and do whatever she pleases. Or how the Duke family girls are easy and any guy can have his shot?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "Lizzy, you don't understand Josh slipped her the samething I got slipped and so did Cassidy as well. They gave her a sedative because she so upset and she kept taking her hand back everytime the nurse tried to give set up and IV and I can understand after the day she's mad and they gave her the IV after she was asleep as well."

Alex walks up and Says "I kinda of think the Duke Girls are easy no I am not taking that back as well you know Angel is different that Salena and Cassidy and you know that Aunt Julie as well. It's who she takes after that makes her different as well and you know what he's mad about happened as well but he won't show as well I can tell well I got to get going before somebody catches up to me as well talk to you later."

Julie Says "You and cousin slipped my two nieces a roofie and that's why you think that and you can't tell your own father that as well and get out of here please before you get my brother and cousin are mad at you there allreadry mad at what's going as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Lizzy, you don't understand Josh slipped her the samething I got slipped and so did Cassidy as well. They gave her a sedative because she so upset and she kept taking her hand back everytime the nurse tried to give set up and IV and I can understand after the day she's mad and they gave her the IV after she was asleep as well."

Alex walks up and Says "I kinda of think the Duke Girls are easy no I am not taking that back as well you know Angel is different that Salena and Cassidy and you know that Aunt Julie as well. It's who she takes after that makes her different as well and you know what he's mad about happened as well but he won't show as well I can tell well I got to get going before somebody catches up to me as well talk to you later."

Julie Says "You and cousin slipped my two nieces a roofie and that's why you think that and you can't tell your own father that as well and get out of here please before you get my brother and cousin are mad at you there allreadry mad at what's going as well."

Right as Lizzy pushes Daisy's door open Luke spins around and punches Alex breaking his nose. "Never talk about my girls like that again or I'll have you arrested for assault and slander." Luke growls.

"Luke." Lizzy exclaims.

Right as Lizzy pushes Daisy's door open Luke spins around and punches Alex breaking his nose. "Never talk about my girls like that again or I'll have you arrested for assault and slander." Luke growls.

"Luke." Lizzy exclaims.

Julie looks and Says "If it wasn't Luke or Bo you it would've been Micheal as well now. Dad, Alex drugged and raped Cassidy Duke and she's three months pregnant right now she was never drinking as well I don't believe I should've seen the signs in her now as well she was acting like me twenty years ago now as well. Rebelous and didn't give a damm about anything she was doing as well I don't think oh why didn't I see what was wrong with her Luke and Bo. And Salena was that for, but she never went anywhere with Cassidy it's like they was leaning on each other since that night three months ago as well."

Julie looks and Says "If it wasn't Luke or Bo you it would've been Micheal as well now. Dad, Alex drugged and raped Cassidy Duke and she's three months pregnant right now she was never drinking as well I don't believe I should've seen the signs in her now as well she was acting like me twenty years ago now as well. Rebelous and didn't give a damm about anything she was doing as well I don't think oh why didn't I see what was wrong with her Luke and Bo. And Salena was that for, but she never went anywhere with Cassidy it's like they was leaning on each other since that night three months ago as well."

"It's not your fault Julie no one saw it coming." Lizzy answers.

"It's not your fault Julie no one saw it coming." Lizzy answers.

Julie Says "I would've done what Luke done if I wasn't three months pregnant myself he can't leave it alone that my daughter got the best of him when they was in high school and she dumped him eariler he just had to take it out on Cassidy now I find it funny Alex that Cassidy got your dog drunk now. I bet you must've loved a dog with a hangover now as well you know my niece has enough problems of her own with you she don't even need you as well and in fact all four girls are way too good for you Alexander Hogg as well." Hughie walks up and Says "Alex I heard what you did to Cassidy and I just don't believe it myself I think you earned that now as well, they way you was talking was unexcuseable as well how can you think like that has well. I would've never done something like to any woman where did I go wrong with you as well, now Joey I can understand why Josh turned out the way he did as well but you I thought you was a Southern Gentleman not somebody that slips a roofie to girls so he can get something what in the hell was you thinking as well Alex. Do me a favor if you get home don't talk to me tonight allright I can't stand the sight of you right now your supposed to be my son the future of the Hogg family. And Josh is the other future of the Hogg family my family is doomed right now as well."

A Nurse walks in and Says "Excuse me I'm looking for Cassidy Duke's father well did she take her daily medicine today because she's having a seizure right now and we can't figure out why but we think that you should be by her side right now as well."

Alex looks and Says "You know what you never did like me Julie Duke or is it Davenport no wait a minute is it Knight right now you've gotten married so many times it's hard to keep track of right now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "I would've done what Luke done if I wasn't three months pregnant myself he can't leave it alone that my daughter got the best of him when they was in high school and she dumped him eariler he just had to take it out on Cassidy now I find it funny Alex that Cassidy got your dog drunk now. I bet you must've loved a dog with a hangover now as well you know my niece has enough problems of her own with you she don't even need you as well and in fact all four girls are way too good for you Alexander Hogg as well." Hughie walks up and Says "Alex I heard what you did to Cassidy and I just don't believe it myself I think you earned that now as well, they way you was talking was unexcuseable as well how can you think like that has well. I would've never done something like to any woman where did I go wrong with you as well, now Joey I can understand why Josh turned out the way he did as well but you I thought you was a Southern Gentleman not somebody that slips a roofie to girls so he can get something what in the hell was you thinking as well Alex. Do me a favor if you get home don't talk to me tonight allright I can't stand the sight of you right now your supposed to be my son the future of the Hogg family. And Josh is the other future of the Hogg family my family is doomed right now as well."

A Nurse walks in and Says "Excuse me I'm looking for Cassidy Duke's father well did she take her daily medicine today because she's having a seizure right now and we can't figure out why but we think that you should be by her side right now as well."

Alex looks and Says "You know what you never did like me Julie Duke or is it Davenport no wait a minute is it Knight right now you've gotten married so many times it's hard to keep track of right now as well."

Julie looks and Says "Get out of here can't you see your not wanted right now, oh my goodness I know what Cassidy forget now she kept telling she forget something eariler today as well."

Alex storms off, and looks at his father and His Dad Says "Your not going home and you know it right now as well you jerk."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looks and Says "Get out of here can't you see your not wanted right now, oh my goodness I know what Cassidy forget now she kept telling she forget something eariler today as well."

Alex storms off, and looks at his father and His Dad Says "Your not going home and you know it right now as well you jerk."

"Get your butt home right now Alexander or I will turn you over my knee in front of everyone." Hughie barks. "Lizzy, my dear if you need anything you let me know."

Daisy said "Hughie, get out of here!"

Alex goes to his car to be blocked by the Sheriff that heard everything and was mad that he thought so little of Angel, Cassidy and Salena right now as well.

Alex Says "Get out of my way, I'm going home and it's true what I said as well."

Alex goes to his car to be blocked by the Sheriff that heard everything and was mad that he thought so little of Angel, Cassidy and Salena right now as well.

Alex Says "Get out of my way, I'm going home and it's true what I said as well."

Daisy looked at Lizzy "w-why is Hughie here?"

Daisy looked at Lizzy "w-why is Hughie here?"

Julie looks and Says "After what Salena had told me I called him and told him what is Little boy as been up to Daisy? I know Hughie's temper myself and well he needed to know what his son and nephew has been doing lately as well."

Lizzy sighs. "Hughie all I want from you right now is for you to leave. And keep your son away from my niece."

Shannon walked in and Says "My daughter is having a seizure and I think charges should be brought againist that boy for what he did to my daughter as well Daisy, he took something away my first born and I'm not backdowning right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.