The Bilzzard

Tonight On the Dukes : When a Huge Snow Blizzard hits Hazzard The Dukes get snowed Inn , Luke and Bo have some snowball fights , but unfortunetly due to the snow storm causing their crops to die they may have to sell the farm.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I'm supposed to add to this????

Here we go now!

"Luke?" Daisy called, wrapping her coat even tighter around her. "Bo?"

She noticed her cousins in the field, and walked over. The boys were both kneeling, side by side. "Boys, what's wrong?"

Bo sniffled, the bitter cold causing his nose to run. Luke looked up at Daisy. "Uncle Jesse's turnip greens and onions...the snow killed 'em," he said, looking at a withered sprout in his hand.

"Oh, Luke," Daisy said. "We'll be alright. We don't need turnip greens and onions anyhow."

"Yeah, we do," Bo said, sadness in his blue eyes. "Uncle Jesse needed this crop to pay off the mortgage..."

"That he took out to pay me and Bo's bail when we got locked up last time." Luke felt like crying.

Luke looked up at Daisy he said " I ...... , I ..... , I...... , don't wanna move Luke couldn't hold back his tears anymore he started crying ahh :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: then Bo walked up to Luke he gave Luke a hug they both said " were doomed I don't think we can grow back the crops then Luke said " I'm gonna go in and have some hot chocolate and hope that we don't have to move cause then i would have to make some new friends

Meanwhile Bo and Daisy was buliding a snowman and thinking how sad it would be if they had to say goodbye to everybody who means something to them " Hey Bo do you think Luke would do something foolish to prevent us from selling the farm ? then Bo said " Daisy what could Luke possibly do to make this storm go away fall asleep in the snow and catch hypothermia ?

"Don't even say that, Bo!" Daisy said, quickly. "Knowing Luke, he'd do just about anything to save this farm and Uncle Jesse."

"Well, I'm just sayin'..."

Daisy rubbed her hands together before giving the snowman a nose made from a carrot.

"What're we gonna tell Uncle Jesse?" Bo asked sadly. "This is all my fault. I was the one who talked Luke into that moonshine run that got us locked up in the first place. We gotta pay off that mortgage, Daisy. I just don't know how."

"I don't know. But in the meantime, we better go find Luke."

The two cousins headed into the woods.

Nothing could have prepared them for what they saw...

• 2 weeks later...

Bo and Daisy was shocked at what they saw it was Luke he was daydreaming , sad about maybe selling the farm he was also very cold ,

Bo was the first to speak he said " Oh Shoot Luke what is you doing your gonna catch a cold cuz ?",

Luke said " I'm making a snow angel and hoping that their is a way to get out of this but everytime i think about this i get more sad and i just want to lay here .

Then Bo said " But why Luke you are gonna get a cold and Uncle Jesse is gonna worry about you he is already upset about this snowstorm.

"Luke, you get up right this minute!" Daisy insisted. "You're gonna get sick."

"Well, maybe it would be better if I did..."

"Luke, Uncle Jesse might lose the farm, and he sure as heck can't afford to pay your Doctor bills," Bo said, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm feeling kinda warm, Bo..." Luke said.

"Oh, Lord, Bo! He's freezin'!" Daisy said, holding back tears.

"Go get Uncle Jesse!" Bo yelled as his older cousin closed his blue eyes.

"Uncle Jesse, Come quick" cried Daisy as ran into the house.

"What's the matter?" asked Uncle Jesse.

"It 's Luke he's out in the woods. He don't look so good."

Daisy told him.

"Go get me some blankets." Jesse tells her.

"All right." answered Daisy.

"We need to get to him quick Daisy girl. So lets hurry." said Uncle Jesse.

Bo walked over to the side of Luke's bed he said " C'mon Cuz you gotta make it i don't want to lose you please Luke come back ".

Unfortunetly Friends O'l Luke may not make it he is pretty out of it and his body heat is still low he is still blue in the lips and face and Jesse was getting more and more concerned about Luke's health the thought of losing the farm only made it worse Bo was still walking the floor hoping that any minute Luke would come out this coma but it don't look good Bo said :cry::cry::cry: " look Luke i know you did this for us but you didn't have to sacrifice your life for the farm we would much rather lose the farm then you then Bo picked up Luke's hand put his hand on top of it tried to make heat meanwhile Uncle Jesse was fixing a warm washcloaf for Luke's forehead to bring down his fever the dukes are going to need some kinda of miracle.

Jesse laid the washcloth on Luke's head, and started rubbing his arms to bring back his warmth. Daisy was rubbing his other arm, and Bo was rubbing his legs.

"Come on, Cuz," Bo said softly, praying that his cousin would wake up.

Luke was still kind of blue, and Uncle Jesse looked real worried. The old man began to pray, still rubbing Luke's arm.

Jesse walked calmly over to the shelf, and pulled out a jar of his best shine. He lifted Luke's head and put the jar to his lips. Bo breathed a sigh of relief when his cousin's lips shaped to take a sip. Jesse poored in some of the liquid, and Luke swallowed, although he wasn't really awake... more acting on reflex.

Jesse smiled as the shine seemed to bring back a little color to his nephew's face.

"What're we gonna do now, Uncle Jesse?" Bo asked, ever impatient.

"Well, Bo...we're gonna wait."

Bo cursed, not even being upset when Uncle Jesse gave him "the look." Waiting was one thing Bo was not good at.

Luke was making some improvement he has some color back but he is still rather blue but hopefully he'll make it Uncle Jesse is hoping that he'll wake up sometime soon he tried to shake Luke one more time. " c'mon Luke come back boy we love you Bo would just die if he lost you please make some sorta sign so Luke moved his right leg he said

" Oh My Lord you can hear me ?", Luke tried to move his lips he said " I fe...el weak then Uncle Jesse said " I know Luke you will be your sick .

Then Luke feel back to sleep he'll be sleeping for quite sometime seeing as how his body temp. is low Bo came over to Luke's bed he said " Cuz if you can hear me i want you to wake up right this minute if you don't i don't know what i'll do.

Now waiting was not one of Bo's strong point and knowing that Uncle Jesse was going to need all the help he could get."Uncle Jesse, would like me to make some coffee."asked Bo. " If you don't mind it's going a long night." said Jesse. After Bo was done making the coffee. He brought the cups of coffee in and sat down in the chair next to the couch. "Is there anything else you would like me to get for you?" asked Bo. "No the only thing we can do is wait. You can tell me. What Luke was doing out there?" asked Uncle Jesse. "Well, Luke's worried about us losing the farm. He's afraid that you will blame him for us losing it." said Bo. "Why would I do that? Don't you three know that I love you like your my own kids. I have raised you scene you children. You three kids mean more to me then any farm. A farm can be replaced you kids can't." said Jesse.

Bo then replied " Yes Uncle Jesse we is all aware of that fact it's just that Luke feels that he'll get blamed for it on account of the fact that you had to use your mortgage to pay our bail last time ".

Then Uncle Jesse said " Well true i did but you see i love you boys and if i ever lost one of you i don't know what i would do i raised you boys since you was little babies i wouldn't blame you or Luke or any of you kids just want y'all safe and sung as a bug in a rug without being sick i can live without this farm i mean if worse comes to worse we could sharecrop.

"Ahhh Choo!"

Worry accelerated within the aging Duke as his older nephew's loud sneeze eruptures the silence that had captivated the house only moments ago. "I'll be right back," he softly mumbles as he slowly stands from sitting upon the old wooden chair. Taking a few steps towards the entry way into the living room, he takes a moment to glance around the kitchen; taking everything in. Cries and laughter of the past echoes within him as old memories rush through him, of himself growing up on the farm to watching his nephews and neice grow up on the farm. Of helping with homework at the table to cooking cookies and brownies to fights at the dinner table.

Taking a look at Bo and Daisy, Jesse slowly disappears around the corner and into the dark living room where more memories flush through him. Of the times spent in the living room. Of watching the kids grow up so quickly. Oh how time changes so fast.

Jesse sighs as he walks past, taking in the pictures that line the fire place, taking everything in; wanting to remember it the way it was and is now. After a long moment he reaches the boys' closed door where he hears another, softer sneeze escape from the oldest. "Bless you," Jesse says as he makes his way into the room. Glancing around his memories flood into moments of breaking up fights in the room, putting the boys to sleep when they were little. Memories of living on the farm.

"Thanks," Luke says sniffly as he rubs his nose with the back of his hand only for Jesse to glare disapprovingly at him before handing him a kleenux.

"I just want to tell you, that I don't blame you," Jesse pauses to glance across the room at Bo's made bed, "or Bo. I'd bail you and him out any time...or Daisy. Or spend money to save any of you from trouble or what not." Jesse pauses once more to control the emotions that swells within him, "Yeah this farm means a lot to me...alot of memories lie within these walls. But memories don't have to stay stationed to one piece of land, they go with you, where ever you go...I'll miss it, but Bo, you, and Daisy mean more to me than the farm. Always will."

"Yeah but -"

"I don't want to hear any more buts from you," Jesse smirks fatherly over at Luke who's complexion has seemed to grow healthier since he had last seen him, "What I say is final. How you feelin'?"

"I've been better before," Luke grins, "but I think I'll live."

"Glad to hear that," Jesse hugs Luke while feeling his forehead, "you don't feel so warm either."

Silence falls upon Luke and Jesse as they take a long moment to glance around the room, silently allowing old flashbacks to run through them. "I'll miss the old place," Luke finally breaks the silence.

(Cue anyone)

• 2 weeks later...

Then Uncle Jesse looks at Luke he says " I will too Luke but we can't do a thing about it now why don't you go back to sleep on account of your body still is not quite what it was before you fell into the snow", And I'll go into the Kitchen and fix you some ice tea .

So Uncle Jesse was in the kitchen making Luke some tea and Luke was feeling better but still not quite himself he still felt numb some in his legs , his feet but he didn't want to tell Uncle Jesse on account of he might worry more so then Luke started feeling sleepy he said " Oh i wish i wasn't so weak still then i could stay awake but i'm still sick ". So then Luke fell into a deep slumber.

Cue Bethie

So Uncle Jesse put the glass of ice tea on the boys bedside table by Luke's bed then he bent down to Luke and said " Sweet Dreams Luke i really hope you get better soon i love you.

Narrator : BUT UNFORTUNETLY FRIENDS LUKE MAYBE STUCK IN A WHEELCHAIR DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE IS NUMB IN HIS LEGS , FEET.

But Uncle Jesse don't know that yet on account of Luke don't want to worry him more then he already is then Uncle Jesse left the room so Luke could get some sleep without being bothered . Bo was just coming back from the Boars Nest he asked uncle Jesse " Hey Uncle Jesse how is Luke doing "?, Then Uncle Jesse said " Well Luke is resting right now Bo but i'm hoping he'll be better soon on account of i know he won't want to stay in bed all week

Cue : Bethie

Bo stayed up by Luke's side nearly all night. Daisy woke up nearly every hour, tried to convince Bo to go to bed, and failed. Bo was not going to leave.

Jesse was up most of the night, trying to keep an eye on Luke.

Luke slept, restlessly, but at least he was still alive. He was mad because he couldn't feel his legs.

He woke up in the night, and smiled at Bo. Bo looked at him. "What is it?"

"It's you," Luke laughed. Thankfully, he was truly awake, and OK for the moment. "Cousin, I'll be fine, so just calm down. Why don't you get some sleep before you die of exhaustion and all Uncle Jesse has left is Daisy."

Bo grinned. "If that's what you want, cousin, that's what you got."

Luke nodded, and Bo went off to go to bed.

(Cue anyone.)

• 3 weeks later...

Luke Was trying to think of a way to tell Uncle Jesse about his legs without making him feel more worried then he already is even though Luke is also worried too but Luke was never one to show his emotions even though Luke was always the one in the family to get his feelings hurt the easiest sometimes Bo didn't even know he hurt Luke and if Luke was gonna cry he would do it alone not in front of Bo or Uncle Jesse .

So Early next Morning Bo was the first up he looked over at Luke's bed he was surprized that Luke wasn't up yet even though Luke has been sick lately he was still hoping that he would be up early enough to do the chores the truth is that Luke don't feel lilke himself yet he ain't up to par in the energy level yet " So Bo said " C'mon Luke wake up it's Morning you don't want to sleep your day away but Luke was too sleepy from not getting enough sleep last night due to the fact that he had alot on his mind.

Luke was sleeping peacefully while Bo , Daisy was eating breakfast and Uncle Jesse was fixing Luke his breakfast hoping that he'll felt up to eating today seeing as how he has been sick lately so he put Luke's Breakfast on the tray he told Bo " Bo I'm gonna take this breakfast into Luke when you done eating please go start on your chores ", Bo said " Sure thing Uncle Jesse i'll start them right away but uh Luke ain't up yet he is still asleep when i left the bedroom so wouldn't his breakfast get cold ?",

Meanwhile in the Boys bedroom Luke woke up finally but his eyes were still pretty heavy and he was groggy then he heard the door open it was Uncle Jesse carrying his breakfast he said " Well Good Morning Sleepy how you Feelin' ? " Luke said barely awake " Uh i guess good i didn't sleep to good last night on accont of the fact that i had alot on my mind i " Yawn " , Then Uncle Jesse smiled at him and said " I brought you good homecooked Breakfast with Bacon , Eggs , and a bisquit Now Luke i want you to eat this breakfast okay even if you can't eat the whole thing that's fine Okay I love Luke get better soon.

Balladeer : Well Friends So Far O'l Luke has made some improvements

Other then that everything is still about the same for him but in due time

Luke will be better .

Anyway Bo was getting ready to come up to the boys room to see how Luke was feelin' since last night but unfortunetly the secret is still in the bag Luke can't feel his legs or his feet anyway Bo had made it finally up

to the boys room Luke was awake he said " Luke your awake hey wait a minute why is you eating breakfast in bed Luke Duke are you telling me

that you Cousin are too lazy to come down to eat breakfast with us how you feelin' Cuz?

Then Luke gave Bo a look like :-? then Luke said " Bo i've been sick lately remember i caught Hypothermia yesterday oh top of that i caught a cold plus i kinda have a problem that i can't tell about cause I won't want Uncle Jesse to know yet okay so if i tell you i want your word you won't spill the beans to answer your Question I have been better i still don't feel like myself then Bo said " Well uh what is still hurting ?"

Bo You have to promise me that what I'am about to tell you. You won't tell Uncle Jesse. He has enought to worry about. Luke Said. Ok Luke I promise I won't tell Uncle Jesse.Bo Said.

As Luke Was getting Ready to tell Bo about his Legs. Uncle Jesse Happed to Walk By.

Bo I can't feel my Legs. Luke Said. Bo Was Fixing to say something when Uncle Jesse Walked into the room.

"Lucas Kenneth Duke,what do you mean you can't feel your legs?" asked Jesse. "Uncle Jesse, How long have you been standing there?" asked Luke. "Long to hear most of what you was talking about. Luke, what do you think your doing by not telling me about this? What if there is something is really wrong with you? How cah you be so careless that you would not tell me?" asked Jesse.

Luke Got This sad look on his face " I'm Sorry Uncle Jesse it's just i didn't

want you to Worry about me", Then Bo said " Uncle Jesse Luke is really sorry please don't be mad at him he just thought you had enough to worry about this was something that we thought we could handle on our own", Then Jesse said " Well uh ........ Luke do you think you need a doctor ,"

No i don't need one it ain't that bad even if i was going what could he say nothing he can't fix it i can't feel them it can't be undone so could y'all stop talking about it i mean i'm suffering enough from it",

i just don't want to remember it i hate myself why did this have to happen to me then Bo gave Luke a confused look " Lucas are you telling me that your forgetting that you was laying in the snow yesterday due to the fact you didn't want to sell the farm." Then Luke said " Well of course i do but this don't make sense how come all my numbness is in my legs when i could feel them fine two days ago?

Cue DukesRule2000

well Luke if you go to the doctor maybe we can find out why this happened. Uncle Jesse Said. Ok Uncle Jesse, I will go to the Doctor. Luke Said No I will call Doc Applebe to come here . Uncle Jesse said as he walked out of the boys room.

Uncle Jesse called Doc Applebe and the Doc Applebe Said he will be right over.