Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

• 3 weeks later...
Daisy said "Me too."

"Daisy I know this is a stupid question to ask but do you think...What I mean is...When I was little Artemis force fed me a bottle of his blood to make me part demon. You remember Dean and Sam said that they thought destroying Artemis while he was possessing me would also destroy the demon part of me but my powers have grown stronger. What if they didn't destroy that part of me and eventually it takes over? What if I was meant to become the next ruler of the underworld? There are somethings no matter how hard you try you can't run from." Lizzy says.

"Daisy I know this is a stupid question to ask but do you think...What I mean is...When I was little Artemis force fed me a bottle of his blood to make me part demon. You remember Dean and Sam said that they thought destroying Artemis while he was possessing me would also destroy the demon part of me but my powers have grown stronger. What if they didn't destroy that part of me and eventually it takes over? What if I was meant to become the next ruler of the underworld? There are somethings no matter how hard you try you can't run from." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "I think it destroyed the demon because if it hadn't then you would by now be the ruler of the underworld, I'm pretty sure the demon is destoryed Liz, it'll be okay."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.