Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "Its not that, and I know she won't end up like her mother because shes way more better than her mom and she is coming back, I talked to her"

"I've waited five months for her to come back. Now I know she's alive I'll wait for her the rest of my life if I have to Daisy. I love that woman and I want her where she belongs but I'm so scared for her." Bo says.

"I've waited five months for her to come back. Now I know she's alive I'll wait for her the rest of my life if I have to Daisy. I love that woman and I want her where she belongs but I'm so scared for her." Bo says.

Daisy said "Don't worry I'll be here to help you both if you need it and don't be scared for her, everything will be fine"

"For that I hope you're right Daisy. Have you seen her? Do you know where she went?" Bo asks softly.

Daisy said "Yes I do and she's talking to a friend, she promised me she'd be here as soon as shes through talking to him and talk to you with my help...she thinks you've moved one but you have to show her that you haven't and that you want her back"

Daisy nodded "I know you love her and I know she loves you and that you haven't and would never move on but she's afraid that you won't want her after everything Artemis did, and I know that isn't true? am I right?"

"Of course not Daisy. I've waited years to have her and nothing's gonna keep me away. I love her with all of my heart and I just want her back but she will never see it. I just want her back." Bo says.

"Thanks for the confidence Daisy but this has more to do with her believing me than it does with me showing her. I will always show her I love her but...It's up to her to believe be." Bo says.

Daisy said "I know this but to get her to believe that you don't care what Artemis did that you love her no matter what you have to show that to her"

Daisy said "You can Bo, I know you can" then she felt her best friend enter the room and said "Shes here Bo, do you want me to stick around"

"Could you just go out to the living room? I want to talk to her first but I might need your help in a bit." Bo says. Daisy nods and Bo turns to see the hooded figure on the far side of the sleeping baby's crib. "Lizzy?" Bo asked softly.

The figure lifted her head and Bo could see glowing eyes staring at him.

"I know it's you. Daisy said you beat Artemis. Please lower your hood."

The figure shied away and glanced back at the baby.

"Ok then leave it up. Please at least let me know it's really you. You know how." Bo waited and saw the sign.

The baby bunny, the only thing in the room Lizzy had given to the baby on her own passing it down as it had been a present from her own father, slowly lifted off the dresser then floated across the room and into her hands. The figure looked at it for a moment then stepped back up to the crib and lowered it next to the sleeping child. Suddenly a small and soft hand reached out and grabbed the fingers in a strong grip. Bo looked into the crib and sighed.

"See even he wants you to stay my love." Bo said not moving toward her just yet.

The figure sighed then stroked the infants hand then face.

"You once said that I was your lifeline to sanity. That as long as I could hold out a hand to you, you would never leave me. Here's your chance. Take my hand and we'll work through this." Bo extended his hand and moved to the crib letting it stand between him and the figure. "Take my hand and come back to my life. Or you can ignore it and walk away from our life and our son. Abandonment is your choice Lizzy not his. He would never choose for you to abandon him. Do you want to fit the mold your mother left for you or do you want to be like your father and try to get through all this and be there for him. I love you Lizzy and I want to prove that to you but you have to be willing to work through this." Bo said.

The figure slowly lifted her hand and the moment her flesh came in contact with Bo's the hood and robe fell away.

"Could you just go out to the living room? I want to talk to her first but I might need your help in a bit." Bo says. Daisy nods and Bo turns to see the hooded figure on the far side of the sleeping baby's crib. "Lizzy?" Bo asked softly.

The figure lifted her head and Bo could see glowing eyes staring at him.

"I know it's you. Daisy said you beat Artemis. Please lower your hood."

The figure shied away and glanced back at the baby.

"Ok then leave it up. Please at least let me know it's really you. You know how." Bo waited and saw the sign.

The baby bunny, the only thing in the room Lizzy had given to the baby on her own passing it down as it had been a present from her own father, slowly lifted off the dresser then floated across the room and into her hands. The figure looked at it for a moment then stepped back up to the crib and lowered it next to the sleeping child. Suddenly a small and soft hand reached out and grabbed the fingers in a strong grip. Bo looked into the crib and sighed.

"See even he wants you to stay my love." Bo said not moving toward her just yet.

The figure sighed then stroked the infants hand then face.

"You once said that I was your lifeline to sanity. That as long as I could hold out a hand to you, you would never leave me. Here's your chance. Take my hand and we'll work through this." Bo extended his hand and moved to the crib letting it stand between him and the figure. "Take my hand and come back to my life. Or you can ignore it and walk away from our life and our son. Abandonment is your choice Lizzy not his. He would never choose for you to abandon him. Do you want to fit the mold your mother left for you or do you want to be like your father and try to get through all this and be there for him. I love you Lizzy and I want to prove that to you but you have to be willing to work through this." Bo said.

The figure slowly lifted her hand and the moment her flesh came in contact with Bo's the hood and robe fell away.

Bo smiled a little "I love you Lizzy, I'm glad Artemis is gone, he can't hurt us, and he can't hurt Daisy either, I love you"

"Bo I can't do this please take him. I can't handle a baby. I don't know how." Lizzy said.

Bo said "Lizzy its okay, just sit down" and took their son and sat down with Lizzy "I'll help you get used to this all again, just trust me, things will get back to normal, your the same as when you left, you just need to refind your self"

Bo said "I'm going to help you get all your memories back of everything that happend before you and Daisy left....and Daisy promised to help me so wait here" but when he went to find Daisy she was gone.

The minute Bo was out of the room Lizzy started hyperventilating. "Ok easy. You can do this. Relax. It's just a baby. Dad say's it's all instinct." Lizzy muttered to herself. Suddenly Jeff started crying and Lizzy panicked. "What do I do, what do I do?" Lizzy asked.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.