Luke finds his Mother...

dukesrule2000

Clark says "Did the license plate say "Lex" and was it a silver porsche as well, I don't believe it my cousin just shook off Lex Luthor of Luthorcorp he must be mad at you as well."

Bo says "Oh honey, you really do take after me then after that right there."

Chloe walks over to Reba and says "Hey cousin, your something you showed the a Luthor the Hazzard Car Wash and sorry about your mom as well."

Lois says "Oh he needed to cool down a but I hope he doesn't ruin his Armani now you know those are expensive as heck Reba."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Lucy says " I think you showed him Reba and that was pretty funny and I think what you did was good."

Chloe says "You know I wish I was there I would've video it and post it on youtube so everybody could watch it over and over again."

Lois says "I was wandering why is Lex doing in Hazzard anyways right now he seemed impatient about something."

Chloe says "Your dad called me, and I told him we was a Braves game and he wanted to talk to me Lois. Well, I told him that you was at the bathroom it sounded pretty good at the time."

Clark says "Lois was at the bathroom now that was a pretty good stretch right there I sure hope he doesn't show up with lights shining down on this house like he did in Smallville."

Reba says "Your Father did that to Clark's parents I've heard of the parents maybe waiting up. But, that is very protective right there how did Uncle Jonathon react to that right there."

Clark says " Well my parents invited him to dinner and they talked that's all. You know my dad had a way of talking thing through, I miss him alot of times I just think if my dad could've talked to Lex and Lana when the all thing happen then maybe she would still be here instead of gone."

Meanwhile at the Boar's Nest in which now Mike's wife Jessica runs now she had a waitress named Lana Small and she was fairly new but very experienced and new what the heck she was doing and she was alway looking over her shoulder for some strange reason in which she didn't know why about this. Just at this moment Lana walks up to Jessica and says "Excuse me, can me talk in private there is something I got to tell you and I don't want everybody hearing me."

Jessica says "Ya sure, why don't we talk in my office Lana."

Lana and Jessica walks in her office and they both sit down and Lana says "Well, I kinda of lied about my name it's really Lana Luthor and I'm supposed to dead at least that's what I want my father-in-law and the police and my husband to think."

Jessica says "I heard about your accident and how your husband went on trial for your murder but from what I've heard on court tv your marriage wasn't very happy Lana."

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy says " I think you showed him Reba and that was pretty funny and I think what you did was good."

Chloe says "You know I wish I was there I would've video it and post it on youtube so everybody could watch it over and over again."

Lois says "I was wandering why is Lex doing in Hazzard anyways right now he seemed impatient about something."

Chloe says "Your dad called me, and I told him we was a Braves game and he wanted to talk to me Lois. Well, I told him that you was at the bathroom it sounded pretty good at the time."

Clark says "Lois was at the bathroom now that was a pretty good stretch right there I sure hope he doesn't show up with lights shining down on this house like he did in Smallville."

Reba says "Your Father did that to Clark's parents I've heard of the parents maybe waiting up. But, that is very protective right there how did Uncle Jonathon react to that right there."

Clark says " Well my parents invited him to dinner and they talked that's all. You know my dad had a way of talking thing through, I miss him alot of times I just think if my dad could've talked to Lex and Lana when the all thing happen then maybe she would still be here instead of gone."

Meanwhile at the Boar's Nest in which now Mike's wife Jessica runs now she had a waitress named Lana Small and she was fairly new but very experienced and new what the heck she was doing and she was alway looking over her shoulder for some strange reason in which she didn't know why about this. Just at this moment Lana walks up to Jessica and says "Excuse me, can me talk in private there is something I got to tell you and I don't want everybody hearing me."

Jessica says "Ya sure, why don't we talk in my office Lana."

Lana and Jessica walks in her office and they both sit down and Lana says "Well, I kinda of lied about my name it's really Lana Luthor and I'm supposed to dead at least that's what I want my father-in-law and the police and my husband to think."

Jessica says "I heard about your accident and how your husband went on trial for your murder but from what I've heard on court tv your marriage wasn't very happy Lana."

Reba says "You mean that a millionaire and thee Lex Luthor I showed the Hazzard Car Wash you know it seems that I have that knack for it and boy the way he sure can't handle that Porsche of his Clark."

Lois says "Hey Chloe can I borrow your cellphone and call dad so he doesn't send the troops to Hazzard looking for me."

Chloe says "Sure, and make sure you get this right the Braves were playing New York Yankees okay."

Lois says "Okay, but when I've ever messed something up like that Chloe."

Chloe says "What about when you told me on the phone the Atlanta Falcons were playing the Kansas City Royals and I couldn't stop laughing."

Clark says "Lois that I got to see, a football team playing a baseball team this will be good to watch."

Lois says "Oh shut up Clark, and thanks Chloe excuse I'll be right back in after this right here."

Lois walks out of the farmhouse and walks in the barn and calls her father up and he answers and she says "Hey Dad, what's going you the Braves beat the New York Yankees and it was fantastic and Atlanta got a touchdown."

Just then Rosco pulls up and he was thinking about how that kids got in front of Luke so darn fast and took that bullet. That baffled him in all his years in law enforcement he has never seen something like that before and probaly never will see that again.

Reba says "You mean that a millionaire and thee Lex Luthor I showed the Hazzard Car Wash you know it seems that I have that knack for it and boy the way he sure can't handle that Porsche of his Clark."

Lois says "Hey Chloe can I borrow your cellphone and call dad so he doesn't send the troops to Hazzard looking for me."

Chloe says "Sure, and make sure you get this right the Braves were playing New York Yankees okay."

Chloe says "What about when you told me on the phone the Atlanta Falcons were playing the Kansas City Royals and I couldn't stop laughing."

Clark says "Lois that I got to see, a football team playing a baseball team this will be good to watch."

Lois says "Oh shut up Clark, and thanks Chloe excuse I'll be right back in after this right here."

Lois walks out of the farmhouse and walks in the barn and calls her father up and he answers and she says "Hey Dad, what's going you the Braves beat the New York Yankees and it was fantastic and Atlanta got a touchdown."

Just then Rosco pulls up and he was thinking about how that kids got in front of Luke so darn fast and took that bullet. That baffled him in all his years in law enforcement he has never seen something like that before and probaly never will see that again.

Charlie was thinking about when him, Aretha and baby James could come home he loved being the father on two now. He had a letter from his ex-girlfriend's attorney and it said that she wanted permanent custody of Charlene and that it was mistake that she signed away her rights. He didn't know how he was going to tell Aretha and Charlene about this right here, especially his family. He had custody of Charlene granted to him when she walked away and later she signed that paper he thought she had a fat chance of getting Charlene back.

Charlie was thinking about when him, Aretha and baby James could come home he loved being the father on two now. He had a letter from his ex-girlfriend's attorney and it said that she wanted permanent custody of Charlene and that it was mistake that she signed away her rights. He didn't know how he was going to tell Aretha and Charlene about this right here, especially his family. He had custody of Charlene granted to him when she walked away and later she signed that paper he thought she had a fat chance of getting Charlene back.

Chris was with Angie and the kids and Baby Andrew and he was thinking of what a blessed life he had and how much he would cry if he lost any of his kids and just gained five brothers and two sisters just that fast. And he found out the Sheriff was his grandfather and that he Aunts And Uncles as well.

Angie says "Honey, what are you thinking about right now?"

Chris says "Oh nothing, just we need four more to break my Grandfather's record in children!"

Angie says "Are you Crazy Chris I think three will do just fine besides we got all the kids at the orphanage to take care right now. And have you seen what CJ and Julie is like right now and you want four more.?"

Chris says "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that it just slipped out you know I happy with three right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Reba says "You know I just heard Grandpa pull up I was wandering something Clark how come you don't look like Uncle Jonathon for looks."

Clark says "Well, I'm adopted and yes I did meet my birth father he wasn't what I thought he would be like so I'm like to have dad for my father."

Reba says "What was your birth father like Clark and do you remember his name at all it seems that something is bothering you right now."

Clark says "There is something bothering me right now I went to the Boars Nest and I could've sworn that I had seen Lana Luthor working there with blond hair and some blue contacts and she had a southern accent but then I might've been just tired when I had seen her there."

Chloe says "I came in with you Clark, and that was Lana but she was different it was as if she changed her image or something. I remember somebody named Henry Hogg coming to by and telling her that he by later to pick her up after her shift."

Lois says "Personally I never believed she died at that accident but I couldn't prove it and I just gave up after a while."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Dukesrule2000

Reba says "You know I just heard Grandpa pull up I was wandering something Clark how come you don't look like Uncle Jonathon for looks."

Clark says "Well, I'm adopted and yes I did meet my birth father he wasn't what I thought he would be like so I'm like to have dad for my father."

Reba says "What was your birth father like Clark and do you remember his name at all it seems that something is bothering you right now."

Clark says "There is something bothering me right now I went to the Boars Nest and I could've sworn that I had seen Lana Luthor working there with blond hair and some blue contacts and she had a southern accent but then I might've been just tired when I had seen her there."

Chloe says "I came in with you Clark, and that was Lana but she was different it was as if she changed her image or something. I remember somebody named Henry Hogg coming to by and telling her that he by later to pick her up after her shift."

Lois says "Personally I never believed she died at that accident but I couldn't prove it and I just gave up after a while."

Rosco walks up to the door, and well he wanted to talk to Clark, Lois and her sister Lucy it seems they was victims in what just happened and he needed their statement and he needed their positive id on the kidnappers as well. Bo opens to the door and Reba is their and so is Luke and Jesse as well and Rosco walks in and he asks is he could talk to Lois and Lucy about what happened and that this is offical police business. Reba had seen her Grandpa's serious side when it came to his job, and he was serious this time she didn't even want to joke around with him right now.

In the Meantime Cooter and towed Lex's slightly wet Porsche and given him a ride to town and he was sure he was following Lana in that GTO but he never remembered her driving that good before. Even if she did dye her hair blonde and have blue contacts that was her walking into the Boar's Nest and he asked Cooter is there was Taxi in town. Cooter motioned down to Mz. Tizdale cab that was now being run by her sexy Great-Niece Angelena and they had a 1997 Crown Victoria now. Well you see that Was Angelena's idea as well after Cooter got the cab for the last time and told her it wasn't repairable they had went to Police Auction for the vehicle and it needed some repair and somethings removed but she did all that with Cooter's help.

Lex walks up to Angelena and says "So, I hear you have a Taxi here?"

Angelena says "Is that what I'm leaning next to is I had no idea."

Lex says "Great A Smart Ass Taxi driver I have to deal with is there anyway you can drive me to a place called the "Boars Nest" there somebody I needed to talk to right now."

Angelena says "Okay, but I might double charge after that last remark there. And yes, you might want to know it's bar and I'm not sticking around so If you need me afterwards here's my card."

Lex accepted the card and Angelena unlocked the Cab and Lex got in the back seat and he noticed it was good shape yet. But it looked like it used to be a police in it's prior life with all the rips and dents on the outside. Angelena drove Lex to the "Boars Nest" and he paid her the $50.00 that she had said the trip was and didn't even question it as well. Angelena drove and waited for somebody to be three sheets to the wind and waiting on her next fair. You see Angelena was from Cleveland,Ohio and that is how they did things with a cab.

Meanwhile Lex walks in the "Boars Nest" and Daisy is now the Bartender and Jessica owns the place as well. Daisy sees they young man with no hair and she knows who this is from all the coverage of his murder trial of his wife Lana Luthor and the jury couldn't convict him because they never found her body ever.

Lex walks over to where Lana is and he says "That was very funny dumping me in the river earlier and I didn't know you drove a GTO and had three kids as welll."

Lana says "Sir, I don't know what your talking about and I don't know who you are as well."

By now, Daisy and Jessica was behind the bar and in laughter because they know the blonde that did that trick to him was Reba and she was parttime waitress here as well.

Daisy says "Reba takes after her father all right Jessica and she look alot like Lana as well."

Lana says "I'm Anabelle Small, I assure you I've never been in Smallville in my life Sir."

Lex says "Well fine, be like that Lana but I know you really are and good bye."

Rosco walks up to the door, and well he wanted to talk to Clark, Lois and her sister Lucy it seems they was victims in what just happened and he needed their statement and he needed their positive id on the kidnappers as well. Bo opens to the door and Reba is their and so is Luke and Jesse as well and Rosco walks in and he asks is he could talk to Lois and Lucy about what happened and that this is offical police business. Reba had seen her Grandpa's serious side when it came to his job, and he was serious this time she didn't even want to joke around with him right now.

In the Meantime Cooter and towed Lex's slightly wet Porsche and given him a ride to town and he was sure he was following Lana in that GTO but he never remembered her driving that good before. Even if she did dye her hair blonde and have blue contacts that was her walking into the Boar's Nest and he asked Cooter is there was Taxi in town. Cooter motioned down to Mz. Tizdale cab that was now being run by her sexy Great-Niece Angelena and they had a 1997 Crown Victoria now. Well you see that Was Angelena's idea as well after Cooter got the cab for the last time and told her it wasn't repairable they had went to Police Auction for the vehicle and it needed some repair and somethings removed but she did all that with Cooter's help.

Lex walks up to Angelena and says "So, I hear you have a Taxi here?"

Angelena says "Is that what I'm leaning next to is I had no idea."

Lex says "Great A Smart Ass Taxi driver I have to deal with is there anyway you can drive me to a place called the "Boars Nest" there somebody I needed to talk to right now."

Angelena says "Okay, but I might double charge after that last remark there. And yes, you might want to know it's bar and I'm not sticking around so If you need me afterwards here's my card."

Lex accepted the card and Angelena unlocked the Cab and Lex got in the back seat and he noticed it was good shape yet. But it looked like it used to be a police in it's prior life with all the rips and dents on the outside. Angelena drove Lex to the "Boars Nest" and he paid her the $50.00 that she had said the trip was and didn't even question it as well. Angelena drove and waited for somebody to be three sheets to the wind and waiting on her next fair. You see Angelena was from Cleveland,Ohio and that is how they did things with a cab.

Meanwhile Lex walks in the "Boars Nest" and Daisy is now the Bartender and Jessica owns the place as well. Daisy sees they young man with no hair and she knows who this is from all the coverage of his murder trial of his wife Lana Luthor and the jury couldn't convict him because they never found her body ever.

Lex walks over to where Lana is and he says "That was very funny dumping me in the river earlier and I didn't know you drove a GTO and had three kids as welll."

Lana says "Sir, I don't know what your talking about and I don't know who you are as well."

By now, Daisy and Jessica was behind the bar and in laughter because they know the blonde that did that trick to him was Reba and she was parttime waitress here as well.

Daisy says "Reba takes after her father all right Jessica and she look alot like Lana as well."

Lana says "I'm Anabelle Small, I assure you I've never been in Smallville in my life Sir."

Lex says "Well fine, be like that Lana but I know you really are and good bye."

Lex hears Daisy and Jessica laughing behind the bar and he confidently walks over since he changed into his dark blue Armani suit with the emerald green tie with gold stripes he always thought this suit was too suit was too flashy but he remembered that this was Lana's favorite. Lex says "Excuse me, but do you find it funny that I landed in the Hazzard Car Wash as I heard it referred it too ladies?"

Daisy says "Oh ya, because even though you are rich and drive a Porsche from what I heard around town and own just about everything in Smallville. You got out drove by my cousin Bo's daughter in Southern Belle and she had her kids with her as well. You know what, you probaly think your god's gift to women in that Armani suit but I ain't impressed by it and first of all your never but Navy blue, Emerald Green and Gold in one suit the tie probaly complients your eyes right baldy."

Jessica says "Listen whatever Reba, did to you if you follow her again she'll probaly do that again to you. And another but go bothering my waitress of I'll have to call the cops on you okay Baldy."

Lex says "I've had enough with you too calling me Baldy right now and did you know that the suit I have one costed me $3,500.00 and I have another just like this maroon. So please let Lana know when she wants to see me again I'm at the Hazzard Hotel."

Daisy says "Oh jeez $3,500 for that suit I think of other things to spend that kind of money and it's ugly to me as well. And you seem to be having a hearing a probelm right now she said she is "Annabelle Small" and she's never been to "Smallville"."

Jessica says "Excuse me, will you kindly leave before I have to call the Sheriff on your sorry behind allreadry. Now I'm a lady and I'm appalled that you got a innocent verdict at your trial after it got out how you tricked your wife into thinking she pregant with your child when she wasn't even pregant. You know I got three duaghters and two sons and I wouldn't even want you to date any of my girls so please leave."

Just then Lex walks up Lana a.k.a Annabelle and grabs her and slaps her right in front of everybody and Jessica says "Oh that tears it I calling the Sheriff that assault and I won't put up with that in my bar."

Daisy says "Jessica, calm down here is the phone and I allreadry got the Sheriff's department on the line and there waiting for you."

Jessica says "Thanks Daisy, ya it's Jessica at the Boar's Nest and I would like to report a assault on my one of my waitress's. Thank You Eno's I know you will have somebody out here soon."

Balladeer: Lex shouldn't slapped Lana right in the Boars Nest he doesn't know this but her husband is a Deputy in the county and there is going to be trouble now.

Please Feel free to post a response to this post.

I thought put where Lex talks to Daisy and Jessica and I think everybody kinda of like when he gets told off by both of them. And I wouldn't want to be in Lex's shoe right now, there probaly all wet anyways after landing in the Hazzard Car Wash.

Rosco heard the call on the radio from the cb radio that Luke had at the house and he says "Listen, girls I'll talk to use's later some jerk has slapped the waitress at the Boars Nest and it seems it the same one you took for a wet ride I would've loved to see that one Reba you sure are just your dad how many did him and Luke do that same trick to me?"

Reba says " I called Cooter to tow him out of the lake and he wasn't hurt."

Rosco says " I think you hurt his feeling thow! Oh I bet he didn't think you do that to him with Southern Belle oh by the way your is still looking look."

Rosco heard the call on the radio from the cb radio that Luke had at the house and he says "Listen, girls I'll talk to use's later some jerk has slapped the waitress at the Boars Nest and it seems it the same one you took for a wet ride I would've loved to see that one Reba you sure are just your dad how many did him and Luke do that same trick to me?"

Reba says " I called Cooter to tow him out of the lake and he wasn't hurt."

Rosco says " I think you hurt his feeling thow! Oh I bet he didn't think you do that to him with Southern Belle oh by the way your is still looking look."

Rosco had left and he was on his way to the Boars Nest and it seems that Reba wanted to talk to her dad about something. Reba says "Dad, it seems that Angelena Tizdale is after my husband and it only her Aunt knew she was double charging everybody and it seems she after my brothers as well. And more than once I've seen her flirting with Henry Hogg at the Boars Nest right in front of Annabelle Small and she seemed upset by it. Dad she is just a Homewrecker and I wish she would stop this behavior why can't she go after somebody that is single."

Luke said Reba they can't let her come between then Look and me and Kath. we had the same problem. Kathy walked up to him and said Ya Lou-Ann Henderson. I pushed that woman in the pond So many time it Ain't funny. Jesse got up and said Oh So Mom you where a fighter? Kathy Smiled and said No. But if anyone came between your father and I. I sure was. Mom isn't Lou-Ann married to Thomas Johnson Now? Luke laughts and said Yup.She still comes on to me. When I'm working at the Garage. Kathy gives him a look and said so she is? Luke smiles and said don't worry Sweethear she know better to mess with me or she will have to deal with you.

Luke said Reba they can't let her come between then Look and me and Kath. we had the same problem. Kathy walked up to him and said Ya Lou-Ann Henderson. I pushed that woman in the pond So many time it Ain't funny. Jesse got up and said Oh So Mom you where a fighter? Kathy Smiled and said No. But if anyone came between your father and I. I sure was. Mom isn't Lou-Ann married to Thomas Johnson Now? Luke laughts and said Yup.She still comes on to me. When I'm working at the Garage. Kathy gives him a look and said so she is? Luke smiles and said don't worry Sweethear she know better to mess with me or she will have to deal with you.

Reba says " I think I might try letting Mz. Angelena Tizdale landing in the Hazzard Car Wash maybe she might leave Micheal alone then."

Clark says "Wait, a minute I don't mean to be funny or nothing what is so special when somebody lands in the Hazzard Car Wash I don't remember there being a car wash in Hazzard. But every once in a while dad would talk about how he lead the Sheriff and Deputy Enos to the Hazzard Car Wash and he would smile when he talked about it as well."

Reba says "Clark, you wouldn't understand it's a Hazzard thing and your right there isn't Car Wash in Hazzard as well. But do you know where the Hazzard Lake is at I'm sure Jesse showed you it today. Well, what we do is let whoever is chasing us Family or the Law or sometimes both, let's see when Lex was following well I made it safely and landed on the side well he probaly thought that he could make it as well. And he took the bait and he tried well Clark he didn't make it across."

Clark laughs and says "Oh, I understand now he must've been mad after that right there then."

Reba says " I think I might try letting Mz. Angelena Tizdale landing in the Hazzard Car Wash maybe she might leave Micheal alone then."

Clark says "Wait, a minute I don't mean to be funny or nothing what is so special when somebody lands in the Hazzard Car Wash I don't remember there being a car wash in Hazzard. But every once in a while dad would talk about how he lead the Sheriff and Deputy Enos to the Hazzard Car Wash and he would smile when he talked about it as well."

Reba says "Clark, you wouldn't understand it's a Hazzard thing and your right there isn't Car Wash in Hazzard as well. But do you know where the Hazzard Lake is at I'm sure Jesse showed you it today. Well, what we do is let whoever is chasing us Family or the Law or sometimes both, let's see when Lex was following well I made it safely and landed on the side well he probaly thought that he could make it as well. And he took the bait and he tried well Clark he didn't make it across."

Clark laughs and says "Oh, I understand now he must've been mad after that right there then."

Reba says "Well Cousin, I think your finally starting to understand the Duke family now and you say your dad used to tell about when he brought people to the Hazzard Car Wash and when he talked about it he smiled."

Clark says "You know when I first met Lex, he hit me with his car and I rescued him when we both went off the bridge into the river and I got him out I didn't have any hard feelings. In fact he was so grateful that he bought me a brand new Dodge truck but my father had it sent back because he didn't want to be bought I didn't understand it back then. But I think I understand what he meant by that now Reba."

Little Bo says "Wait a minute Uncle Clark, somebody bought you a brand new truck for saving them from drowning after they hit you. I would've kept the truck I love trucks all of the Hot Wheels and Matchbox and any brand in between."

Clark says "Well Bo, it wasn't exactly a Hot Wheels trucks it was a real truck and it was nice too as well."

Reba says "Well Cousin, I think your finally starting to understand the Duke family now and you say your dad used to tell about when he brought people to the Hazzard Car Wash and when he talked about it he smiled."

Clark says "You know when I first met Lex, he hit me with his car and I rescued him when we both went off the bridge into the river and I got him out I didn't have any hard feelings. In fact he was so grateful that he bought me a brand new Dodge truck but my father had it sent back because he didn't want to be bought I didn't understand it back then. But I think I understand what he meant by that now Reba."

Little Bo says "Wait a minute Uncle Clark, somebody bought you a brand new truck for saving them from drowning after they hit you. I would've kept the truck I love trucks all of the Hot Wheels and Matchbox and any brand in between."

Clark says "Well Bo, it wasn't exactly a Hot Wheels trucks it was a real truck and it was nice too as well."

Rosco makes it to the Boars Nest but in the meantime it seems that Lex forget his Porsche was still at Cooter's just yet.(It Hard to fix a Porsche) Well, he see that Angelena is still in the Bar, and that she left the key in and it's unlocked and he hops in and takes off as Angelena is walking out the door and notices Lex taking her cab. She is smiling as the Sheriff comes and up and he asked whey is she is smiling and she says "Oh hey Sheriff Rosco it's just that I need gas in the cab right now and that city slicker ain't going to get to far on ya."

Rosco and looks at Angelena and says " I see what you mean and in the meantime I got to go and talk to the waitress if you see any of my deputies have them look for cab okay."

Angelena say "Will do, and I really don't like that guy at all."

cue Dukesrule 2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Rosco makes it to the Boars Nest but in the meantime it seems that Lex forget his Porsche was still at Cooter's just yet.(It Hard to fix a Porsche) Well, he see that Angelena is still in the Bar, and that she left the key in and it's unlocked and he hops in and takes off as Angelena is walking out the door and notices Lex taking her cab. She is smiling as the Sheriff comes and up and he asked whey is she is smiling and she says "Oh hey Sheriff Rosco it's just that I need gas in the cab right now and that city slicker ain't going to get to far on ya."

Rosco and looks at Angelena and says " I see what you mean and in the meantime I got to go and talk to the waitress if you see any of my deputies have them look for cab okay."

Angelena say "Will do, and I really don't like that guy at all."

cue Dukesrule 2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Rosco went in to talk to Annabelle Small who was really "Lana Luthor" and he wanted her side of it, and wanted to talk to Jessica and Daisy about what they saw as well. And he kept wandering why didn't Angelena try to stop Lex Luthor from taking her cab, it was almost as if they was working togethor and he didn't believe her about hardly having any gas he seen the Taxi take off and it didn't seen like it was low on gas. He hated to think anything wrong about Angelena Tizdale seeing how he knew her Great-Aunt so well. He wandering is she told the Luthors that this Luthor girl was in Hazzard he had so many questions right now about what just happened. He knew, that was first going to talk to the victim you know Police training and then talk to the witnesses afterwards and he knew that Jessica and Daisy didn't lie their family's taught them not to lie.

Meanwhile Lex is driving the taxi, and it seems that the plan for Angelena to treat him like stranger and give him a hardtime was working out great but he wasn't expecting her to double charge him for the ride. He was going along fine until he noticed that Clark was ahead and he wasn't going to fast and there was somebody in the truck that looked alot like his father was he seeing ghosts now. It must be his imagination playing tricks on him lately.

Meanwhile in Clark's truck Bo is riding with Clark in the Toyota truck of his and he saying that he should speed up just a touch.

Clark says "Oh that's Lex Luthor, but why is he driving Angelena's cab from what you tell me she insist on going along Cooter test drive's it for repairs why would she let Lex drive it now. Something fishy is going on, right now. You know my dad always said that about the Luthor he never trusted them at all. I was think which way it the Hazzard Car Wash I was thinking of showing it too Lex again Uncle Bo."

Rosco went in to talk to Annabelle Small who was really "Lana Luthor" and he wanted her side of it, and wanted to talk to Jessica and Daisy about what they saw as well. And he kept wandering why didn't Angelena try to stop Lex Luthor from taking her cab, it was almost as if they was working togethor and he didn't believe her about hardly having any gas he seen the Taxi take off and it didn't seen like it was low on gas. He hated to think anything wrong about Angelena Tizdale seeing how he knew her Great-Aunt so well. He wandering is she told the Luthors that this Luthor girl was in Hazzard he had so many questions right now about what just happened. He knew, that was first going to talk to the victim you know Police training and then talk to the witnesses afterwards and he knew that Jessica and Daisy didn't lie their family's taught them not to lie.

Meanwhile Lex is driving the taxi, and it seems that the plan for Angelena to treat him like stranger and give him a hardtime was working out great but he wasn't expecting her to double charge him for the ride. He was going along fine until he noticed that Clark was ahead and he wasn't going to fast and there was somebody in the truck that looked alot like his father was he seeing ghosts now. It must be his imagination playing tricks on him lately.

Meanwhile in Clark's truck Bo is riding with Clark in the Toyota truck of his and he saying that he should speed up just a touch.

Clark says "Oh that's Lex Luthor, but why is he driving Angelena's cab from what you tell me she insist on going along Cooter test drive's it for repairs why would she let Lex drive it now. Something fishy is going on, right now. You know my dad always said that about the Luthor he never trusted them at all. I was think which way it the Hazzard Car Wash I was thinking of showing it too Lex again Uncle Bo."

Lex was driving Angelena's cab and he was wandering how did he get into so much trouble, all he wanted to was talk some sense into Lana but she had made scene and those ladies at the bar didn't help. He never meant to slap Lana it was just in he was so mad at her and this down stands up for everybody like that. He had heard the name Bo mentioned by Jonathon Kent, something about him being his brother and that he lived outside of Kansas. He wandered if this Bo that he had followed his daughter was the very same person, if he was he would be quite upset with him. He had no idea that Reba looked so much like Lana did right now, why did she have to leave after less than a year of marriage of course their marriage wasn't a happy one after a while. Well, he might've tricked her into marrying him along the way but he was hoping that she could get past that and see that he really loved her and that she would see that. Clark had his chance with Lana, and he blew it and now it was his turn and he even invited him to the wedding but he didn't attend his third wedding he was their for his first wedding, but not their for his second wedding but his second wife tried to kill him.

Lex looked in his rearview mirror and he noticed with all his thinking about what was going on with his life that a police car was chasing him and had his lights on. He hoped he didn't run into Reba's husband or he might be a little mad at him for what he did to his wife. But for right now he had to get around Clark, he never did try too fast and now he was really going slow right now it almost as if this was on purpose the slow driving.

Meanwhile Clark, was doing his best to keep Lex behind him and not letting him pass him until he got to Hazzard Lake. He didn't plan on letting him in front of him even then he wanted to jump and then let Lex once again land in the Hazzard Car Wash he was upset that he slapped Lana in the Boar's Nest and now he has stolen a car and evading cops as well. He had planned on just slowing him down with that right there.

Rosco's cellphone rings and he answers the annoying thing that he keeps wandering why he got it in the first place. And it's Bo and he tells where exactly Lex Luthor is at right now and how Clark taken him by the Hazzard Lake and his plan not to let him pass him before that.

Rosco says "I'll be right there waiting on Mr. Alexander Joseph Luthor, oh I found out his name on Courtv and that he is probaly richer than Boss Hogg was when he was living. And thank you, Bo you know he has a bunch of Charges mounting againist him right now and it seems that he keeps this up I might have to throw him under the jail."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Dukesrule2000(I wander what is going to happen now to Lex)

Balladeer: Hmm, I think Mr. Alexander Joseph Luthor is in a mess of trouble oh let's see there's he slapped Annabelle Small in the Boar's Nest, he didn't pay his tab there as well. He stole Angelena's cab on he running from the cops as well. I think Rosco is going to throw him under the jail now.

Balladeer: Hmm, I think Mr. Alexander Joseph Luthor is in a mess of trouble oh let's see there's he slapped Annabelle Small in the Boar's Nest, he didn't pay his tab there as well. He stole Angelena's cab on he running from the cops as well. I think Rosco is going to throw him under the jail now.

Clark was making his way to the Hazzard Car Wash, and he was getting closer and he could see Rosco on the other side and he was wandering why he wanted to watch this right here. He speeds still with Lex on his bumper like superglue it seemed the faster he went the faster Lex went and he put his foot on the hammer, after he did watch Jesse do the very same thing with his car as well Luke do this with the General. In the meantime Rosco had hoped to cut off Clark even though he had heard somethings about him and he wanted some answers unaware to Clark or Bo at this moment right now. Angelena had told him that Clark and Lex were in on this together and that they was both from Smallville, Kansas and he had called the Sheriff and he told him that Clark's name was always on a Sheriff's report all the time and he took as he was doing something wrong. Well, Clark got his truck airborne and he sailed right over Rosco's patrol car that he supposed to be blocking Clark and Bo with. And Lex had tried this right after Clark did and he landed on top of Rosco's patrol car and he was madder than a wet hen after this right here. His car wasn't a parking space but at least he got Lex Luthor that was enough for him and then is seems that his nephew tried this as well and he made it over as well Rosco and the cab that Lex was driving and he stopped his car and he asked could he help out with something. By now Rosco had gotten of his car and he says " Get that guy out of the cab I don't care if he does get that Armani of his dirty it's okay. And Call Cooter about a Tow Truck and but a Apb on Clark's Toyota I want to talk to him as well."

Micheal says "Sorry Uncle Rosco I can't do that he's my cousin's son and he didn't do anything wrong but I no it's orders but don't expect me to chase him for ya."

Rosco says "Well fine, get him out of that Taxi and cuff him and take care of that right now. It does seem awful fishy how Angelena became really helpful all of sudden after Lex takes off in here Cab. I think the two of them are trying to frame young Clark Kent he lost his dad some years ago and his mom went to Washington as well. And then his ex-girlfriend was killed by that guy and then she appears as well. But Micheal, I got a job a too do and so do you so I'm doing that Apb and I'm commendering your car as well. Your alot like your father, you might be 50% Duke but right now your 100% percent on that thinking. I could've fired for that right there of what you told me and you didn't care of what would happen you sound like me when I was younger."

Clark was making his way to the Hazzard Car Wash, and he was getting closer and he could see Rosco on the other side and he was wandering why he wanted to watch this right here. He speeds still with Lex on his bumper like superglue it seemed the faster he went the faster Lex went and he put his foot on the hammer, after he did watch Jesse do the very same thing with his car as well Luke do this with the General. In the meantime Rosco had hoped to cut off Clark even though he had heard somethings about him and he wanted some answers unaware to Clark or Bo at this moment right now. Angelena had told him that Clark and Lex were in on this together and that they was both from Smallville, Kansas and he had called the Sheriff and he told him that Clark's name was always on a Sheriff's report all the time and he took as he was doing something wrong. Well, Clark got his truck airborne and he sailed right over Rosco's patrol car that he supposed to be blocking Clark and Bo with. And Lex had tried this right after Clark did and he landed on top of Rosco's patrol car and he was madder than a wet hen after this right here. His car wasn't a parking space but at least he got Lex Luthor that was enough for him and then is seems that his nephew tried this as well and he made it over as well Rosco and the cab that Lex was driving and he stopped his car and he asked could he help out with something. By now Rosco had gotten of his car and he says " Get that guy out of the cab I don't care if he does get that Armani of his dirty it's okay. And Call Cooter about a Tow Truck and but a Apb on Clark's Toyota I want to talk to him as well."

Micheal says "Sorry Uncle Rosco I can't do that he's my cousin's son and he didn't do anything wrong but I no it's orders but don't expect me to chase him for ya."

Rosco says "Well fine, get him out of that Taxi and cuff him and take care of that right now. It does seem awful fishy how Angelena became really helpful all of sudden after Lex takes off in here Cab. I think the two of them are trying to frame young Clark Kent he lost his dad some years ago and his mom went to Washington as well. And then his ex-girlfriend was killed by that guy and then she appears as well. But Micheal, I got a job a too do and so do you so I'm doing that Apb and I'm commendering your car as well. Your alot like your father, you might be 50% Duke but right now your 100% percent on that thinking. I could've fired for that right there of what you told me and you didn't care of what would happen you sound like me when I was younger."

Clark was going pretty fast and Bo's cellphone rings and it's his cousin Micheal and he while on the phone he says "Bo, look Angelena and Lex is trying to frame your nephew Clark now I don't like this not any and I refused to call a apb on his truck and my Uncle is chasing the two of you in my car while Lex landed on top of the Sheriff's Patrol. Stop laughing Bo that is not funny I can't believe it happen I got to get Lex out of Angelena's Taxi now and not manage to get hurt and call Cooter for tow it appears he broke the cb antenna as well. Well, I let you go so I can call Cooter for a Tow I hope he doesn't break out in laughter when I tell him what happened to the Sheriff's car you this not the kind of parking I was thinking of right now."

Bo says "I'm sorry about but I thought I heard it all but that tops it can you get a picture of that right there I got to send that to Walker he won't believe me otherwise. And thanks for the tip and good luck as well."

Clark says "Uncle Bo, who was that anyways and why is the Sheriff chasing I was thinking of just pulling over right now."

Bo says " Now I know your adopted, your father would've never suggested just pulling over besides Lex and Angelena are trying to frame you right now for something you didn't do."

Clark says "What, there trying to frame me for something I didn't do. I know it looks bad when he call the Lowell County Sheriff my name was on alot of Sheriff reports but it not as bad as it sounds."

Bo says "Okay, but try explain to Rosco right now he doesn't listen very well and plus you don't have a cb in your truck right now."