Luke finds his Mother...

dukesrule2000

This is a stoy about When Luke finds out that his mother is a Live and he has a half Sister Named Caroline. Jesse is 18 and he's getting ready to graduate from high school. and Liventa is Now 5 and she will be starting school.

so how will Luke react to find out about his mother.Stick around and find out

Jesse was in his room getting ready for school Kathy walks to the door and said Jesse you better hurry you don't want to be late. Jesse said ok mom and he walked out of his room Kathy smiled when she saw her son he has Dark curly hair and baby blue eyes Just like his father. Kathy walked over to her son and she straited up his tie. Mom I had waring this thing Why can't I take my senior pictures in Jeans. Kathy smiled and said cause You are a handsome young and hansome young men looks great in a tux. and I know I have to fight with your father to ware a tux too. Jesse Just smiles.

Just then Leventa walks out of her room and Jesse said Hay squart. Leventa gave him a dirty look and said Don't call me Squart. Kathy said Now Jesse be have.

Luke walked in the house and he smiled and said Jesse you better get to school. Jesse looked at his dad and said Thanks. Luke threw him the Keys to the General Lee Jesse looked at him and smiled and went out the door and he hurd the General Lee start up and he hurd Jesse yell YEEEHAAA. Luke just smiled. Kathy just looked at him and Luke said Sweetheart he asked me last night if he could drive the General Lee to school he wanted one of his senior pictures taken with the General Lee. Kathy said calm down Baby He had asked me also and I told him I was ok with it as long as he was careful and if said it was ok. Luke walked ovwer to her and kissed her and Leventa said excuse me I'am still here and they both laughted.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a stoy about When Luke finds out that his mother is a Live and he has a half Sister Named Caroline. Jesse is 18 and he's getting ready to graduate from high school. and Liventa is Now 5 and she will be starting school.

so how will Luke react to find out about his mother.Stick around and find out

Jesse was in his room getting ready for school Kathy walks to the door and said Jesse you better hurry you don't want to be late. Jesse said ok mom and he walked out of his room Kathy smiled when she saw her son he has Dark curly hair and baby blue eyes Just like his father. Kathy walked over to her son and she straited up his tie. Mom I had waring this thing Why can't I take my senior pictures in Jeans. Kathy smiled and said cause You are a handsome young and hansome young men looks great in a tux. and I know I have to fight with your father to ware a tux too. Jesse Just smiles.

Just then Leventa walks out of her room and Jesse said Hay squart. Leventa gave him a dirty look and said Don't call me Squart. Kathy said Now Jesse be have.

Luke walked in the house and he smiled and said Jesse you better get to school. Jesse looked at his dad and said Thanks. Luke threw him the Keys to the General Lee Jesse looked at him and smiled and went out the door and he hurd the General Lee start up and he hurd Jesse yell YEEEHAAA. Luke just smiled. Kathy just looked at him and Luke said Sweetheart he asked me last night if he could drive the General Lee to school he wanted one of his senior pictures taken with the General Lee. Kathy said calm down Baby He had asked me also and I told him I was ok with it as long as he was careful and if said it was ok. Luke walked ovwer to her and kissed her and Leventa said excuse me I'am still here and they both laughted.

Reba, Micheal and Baby Bo( well he is now seven years old) and they twin daughters Ellie and Savannah that our three years old and getting into places that they should be at right now. Well they live in Hazzard now and it seems that the Darling took to Hazzard right away and Reba loved being so close to her family her father and his family still lived in Dallas and worked as Texas Ranger and she loved having a close relation with her sister and brother. Her son was getting to be just like her father with every year that goes by and he just loved racing on his two-wheeler he would beat out anybody on wheels. Ellie and Savannah was blonde just like their mother but they looked Micheal and they could charm their father out of punishing them when they did something wrong.(Somethings never change with families.) Bo loved having two babies sisters around and he always says that he is going to be either a race car driver or a Texas Ranger just like his Grandpa Duke was and that he thought he was the greatest person around.

Cue Dukesrule2000

IN THE GENERAL LEE..

Jesse stopped at Rachael's house(his Girlfriend) and he beeped the horn and she came running out and she got in the General Lee and Rachael schooted over to be closer to Jesse and she said Cool I never thought That your dad would let you have the General Lee. Jesse smiled and said we are off to school.

SOMEWHERE IN CALIFORNIA..

Caroline came to vist her mother in the nurseing home. she walked into her mothers room and her mother was still holding that same picture of a little boy about 2 years old but evertime she had asked about him her mother would put the picture away. She walked over to her mother and said Mom are you all right? Rose looked at her daughter and said No I'am not all right. I need to tell you something. (still looking at the picture) This is your brother Lucas Kyle Duke. he was shuch a good baby and I miss him a hold lot. Mom is he dead?Caroline asked. Rose looked at her Daughter and said No he isn't dead he lives in Hazzard County Georgia.

Caroline looked confused. and Rose went on with the story. Well Luke's Father Hank was very mean to me he hit me for no reason.But I didn't have anyone to talk to I knew his brother Jesse wouldn't beleive that his little brother could do smoething like that So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I was going to leave Hank and Take Luke with me. I WAS Packing and Hanks came home and cought me and he got real mad and he started to hit me. right in front of Luke. I had to get out of there So Somehow I got past him I grabbed Luke and got in my car and took off But Hank was right beside me and he tried to push me off the road so I pushed back and we both pushed each other off the road Hanks Car went off the cliff and Exploded and I thought he could have Jumped out So I hitched a ride and went to the police and told them and They made me leagal dead and Luke went to Live With His Uncle Jesse and Aunt Leventa. But I found out 2 years latter that Hank did die But that time I had met your father and I was pregnet with you.

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD...

Kathy and Luke was getting ready to take Leventa to School. Leventa was Upset cause she want to be taken to school in the General Lee But Luke said Baby I will take you to school in the General tomorrow and Leventa said Ok

In California.

Caroline walked over to her mother and kissed her and said Mom I have to go I have some arrens I need to do and Rose looked at her daughter and said Ok dear give Kevin and Little Rose a kiss for me and she said I will Mom. and she left. she went out side and then she got her cell Phone out and called her husband Kevin and she told him what her mother just told her. And Kevin said Well Carol you need to get a hold of him call the Hazzard Police if you have to your mother is dieing and she needs to see him and his family and I think that he needs to see her.BUt Kev Luke thinks Mom is dead how can I call him and tell him I'am his sister and our mother is alive.Carol Said Carol you need to do it. Do it for mom. Kevin said Carol smiled and said You are right Thanks Kev I love you Bye. Bye Baby I love you. Kevin said. Carol deiled again but this time she deiled the Hazzard police after she called infomation to get the number.

IN HAZZARD..

at the courthouse..

The phone rings. Cletus pickes it up and said Hazzard county Depudy Cletus Hogg Speaking.

Hi Depudy I'am Caroline Jorden and I was woundering if A Luke Duke still lives in Hazzard? Cletus smiles and said Yes mam he does,

Great I need to talk to him it's very important will you please give him my number. and she gives cletus her number. and he said I will make sure he gets this.Have a great day.

Carol said Thanks and she hung Up.

Cletus looked out the window and he saw Kathy and Luke over at Cooters So he walked outside to give him the number.

OVER AT COOTER'S

Luke saw Cletus walking towards them and Cletus said Hay Luke I have something for you and he handed him Carol's Number and Luke looked at him and said Whats this and he said that Lady called the station looking for you and she said she need to talk to you it was very inportant,But I don't know what it was about cause she didn't say.Luke looked at Cletus and said thanks Cletus. and then Cletus walked to his car and went on Patrol.

Luke looked at the number and he looked at Kathy and said What do you think Sweetheart? Kathy smled and said Call her Baby and Kathy handed him her cell phone and he called the number.

IN CALIFORNIA

Carol was just coming in the door when her cell phone rings she took it out of her purse and said Hello ,

Hi Carol this is Luke Duke you wanted to talk to me about something

Carol couldn't beleive that he called her back.She said I know you probly won't beleive this but your Mother Rose Duke is a live and I'am your sister Caroline Jorden. My mother is alive (Kathy looked at him) and you are my sister, I do beleive you cause about 10 years ago I found out our Brother Judd is a live. Ask Mom about him.

Carol said I will Oh My has an 80th birthday coming up and I was woundering if you and your family could come to California. Luke said I don't Know I have to talk it over with my wife Kathy.But I will let you know . Oh you have a nephew he's 18 and his name is Jesse Kyle and you have a neace she is 5 and her name is Leventa Rose. Carol smiled and said thats great you have a neace and she's 5 also and her name is Rose Marie. and I know she will be thrilled to have a cousin that she can play with.Well talk to you later. Yup talk to you later bye and Luke hung up the cell Phone and handed it back to Kathy and then he told Kathy what was going on.

Cooter said Wow Luke your mother is alive. Luke Just smiled. Kathy noticed that Luke was covering something up. and She said Baby we need to get back to the Farm I would Like to get some things done before I have to go get Leventa. and Luke said good-bye to Cooter and They got in the Jeep and headed for the farm..

AT THE FARM..

Luke was quite all the way home.

AT THE FARM..

Kathy said Baby all you all right. and Luke got out of the Jeep and started to walk and Kathy Knew he needed to be alone for a while So she went int the house and did what she needed to do.

1 HOUR LATER..

Kathy was feeding the animals When she saw Luke coming back to her. and he walked over to her and said You know how many times I went to that cliff where they died and wished I had Died with them. and Now I find out that my mother is alive how come she didn't come get me? Kathy said I don't Know sweetheart You have to ask your mother that. Luke looked at her and said Kath, I love you,and he brought her close to him and he Kissed her. Just then They hurd the General come Home and Luke Looked at Jesse and saw that he had Leventa in the General Lee and Kathy said What's going on and Jesse said that Leventa fell at the play ground at school and they couldn't get threw to the house or your cells So they called me She Broke her arm.

Kathy didn't understand why they couldn't get a hold of her on her cell Kathy took it and it was shut off and so was Luke's and they had no idea how it got shut off and then Leventa said I shut them off cause every time they ring you and daddy leave and I also turned the ringer off the house phone for the same reason. Kathy wanted to be mad at Leventa but she relised that she was right they weren't spending time together has a family and Kathy said Sorry baby that will change right now, and she looked at her daughter's arm and Jesse was right it was broken and Kathy said come on Let's go to the hospital and get your arm in a cast.

2 HOURS LATER..

Luke Parked the General By the Jeep and he sat there and then he said How would the family like to go to California to met your grandmother, Jesse said Dad Grandma spencer is in Chicago. Luke smiled and said Not Grandma Spencer Grandma Duke. Jesse just gave him a Look and Said Dad I though she was dead?

2 HOURS LATER..

Luke Parked the General By the Jeep and he sat there and then he said How would the family like to go to California to met your grandmother, Jesse said Dad Grandma spencer is in Chicago. Luke smiled and said Not Grandma Spencer Grandma Duke. Jesse just gave him a Look and Said Dad I though she was dead?

Meanwhile in Hazzerd, Reba and her family was getting ready to go on a picnic in the hazzerd Swamp.

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

BACK AT THE FARM..

Jesse said Dad I'am confused. Luke looked at his son and said Son you ain't the only one. Leventa said Daddy can we go to Disney world? Luke smiled and said sure we can. And Leventa was all Excited. and they all got out of the General Lee and Jesse said Dad are you all right? Luke looked at his Son and said Ya I'm fin Son Go and Pack your mother and I need to make some calls.and Jesse Left. Kathy walked up to him and said Baby I know that look what are you thinking? Luke looked at her and said Could you stay away from Jesse and Leventa for almost 30 years and them think you where dead? Kathy looked at him and said No Baby I couldn't do that to my children. Then I don't understand how she could do it she knew where I was.Luke said . Kathy went into his arms and said Baby you are Just going to have and asked her that question. I wil; ask her that Luke said and then he though Of Judd.

Luke took his Cell phone and called Judd and told him about their mother. and he said Ok I'am in California Now and Beth and Hank (HE'S 13)is with me and so is Theresa(she's16) we will met you there.

Kath called her family piolot and he said he will have the plane there within the hour. and Kathy said Thanks we will be there also. and she called her mother and told her and she said Ok.

After Luke got off the phone with Judd He called CAROLINE and told her that they where coming and so was Judd and his family and she said great. this will be the best birthday that mom has ever had she will have all her children around her. Thanks Luke.

19 year old Jude Emery Coltrane walked in the house and sat down at the kitchen table. Rosco and Dusty had 6 kids. Jude Emery who was 19, Calico Dixie who was 15, Lucas Beaueguard who was 10, Jefferson Davis aka J.D who was 5, and the Coltrane Twin: Rosilnd Calliegh and Daisy Lee who were 3.

Dusty handed her oldest a cup of coffee. "What's wrong baby?" Dusty asked Jude. "I miss Jesse Mama." Jude said in huff. "Oh don't worry baby, he'll be back before you know it." Dusty said with a smile as she ruffled her 19 year olds hair.

Kathy Luke and the kids got on the plane and headed for CALIFORNIA.

2 Hours Later IN CALIFORNIA..

The plane landed and they got out and went into the ariport and Luke spotted someone holding a sing that said Luke Duke and he walked over to her and said Caroline and She smiled and said Luke and he hugged his sister and then he interduced his family to her.

Luke asked Caroline what's the best hotel in this area. and she looked at him and said your not staying at a hotel you are staying at my house Plus My daughter Rose has been looking forward to meeting her cousin Leventa. Then she noticed Leventa's arm and said What happened and Leventa said I fell at school on the play ground.my mommy is a doctor. Caroline Said Oh I sorry that you fell I gonna have to tell Rose to becareful and that's great that your mommy is a doctor. and they got int the car and headed for Carolines house While they where in the car Kathy decided to call Dusty to let her know that they arrived safly Luke said Kath you and Dusty spend almost everyday together and we haven't been out of Hazzard 24 hours and you have to call her. Kathy smiled and said well her and Daisy are my best friends.

Kathy close her phone and Luke said So Hows Dusty? Kathy smiles and said She misses us (LOOKING AT JESSE) Jesse Jude misses you so I will let you call him later tonight. Jesse said Ok mom.

They arrived at Caroline's house and they all got out and went into the house and Carol showed them where to put their things. and Carol interduse them to Rose's babysitter. This is Sarah She Babysits for me and she great .(looking at Jesse) She's your age Jesse. Jesse just smiled and said Howdy. Sarah Just smiles and said Hi. Luke smiles and said Theres that Duke charm.