Saying Good-bye part 2

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dad, Uncle Bo just passed Dale Earnhardt and now he is passing Richard Petty Ross tells Michael. Jessica that ain't to easy to pass Richard when it is this close to the end of the race that took a bit of driving right there. Michael was looking happy that his cousin passed Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt , but it looks like that Jeff Gorden is staying behind Dale Earnhardt in the race.

Cue anybody

Hey Dad, Uncle Bo just passed Dale Earnhardt and now he is passing Richard Petty Ross tells Michael. Jessica that ain't to easy to pass Richard when it is this close to the end of the race that took a bit of driving right there. Michael was looking happy that his cousin passed Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt , but it looks like that Jeff Gorden is staying behind Dale Earnhardt in the race.

Cue anybody

Luke was talking on the mic to Bo and said Bo that was a great move now all you have to do is keep first place 1 more lap and you have this race.

Luke it's easer said then done. Bo Said.

Balladear: Ain't this Race getting exting. Now only if Luke Knew what was waiting for him when he got home.

Last Lap: Bo Duke Is Still in the Lead, Then we have Jeff Gorden right on Bo's bumber.

Come on Bo Michael Said. Jessica was even cheering for Bo.. The cars where coming to the finish Line and Bo crossed it first and everyone in his pit went wild.

2 nd was Jeff Gorden. 3rd was Richard Petty and 4th was Dale Earnhardt.

Bo did the victory lap and then he went to his Pit and everyone huged him.

Then everyone got in their cars and headed for the Farm.

AT THE FARM... Everyone got tout of their cars and went into the house and then they started to talk about the race. and then they hurd sirens. Luke looked out the window and said it's Rosco and Enos. They all went out to meet them . Rosco got out of his car with a sad face and he said I have a search warrent to serch your propoty for the bamk money That was just robbed. Luke looked at Rosco and said go ahead Rosco and search you ain't gonna find anything. So they went into the house and Rosco found the money . and he took out the cuffs and said I'am sorry Luke and he cuffed Luke and Rosco Said Luke you are Under arrest.

Kathy Statrted to cry and said Rosco you know Luke didn't steel any money.

Luke was talking on the mic to Bo and said Bo that was a great move now all you have to do is keep first place 1 more lap and you have this race.

Luke it's easer said then done. Bo Said.

Balladear: Ain't this Race getting exting. Now only if Luke Knew what was waiting for him when he got home.

Last Lap: Bo Duke Is Still in the Lead, Then we have Jeff Gorden right on Bo's bumber.

Come on Bo Michael Said. Jessica was even cheering for Bo.. The cars where coming to the finish Line and Bo crossed it first and everyone in his pit went wild.

2 nd was Jeff Gorden. 3rd was Richard Petty and 4th was Dale Earnhardt.

Bo did the victory lap and then he went to his Pit and everyone huged him.

Then everyone got in their cars and headed for the Farm.

AT THE FARM... Everyone got tout of their cars and went into the house and then they started to talk about the race. and then they hurd sirens. Luke looked out the window and said it's Rosco and Enos. They all went out to meet them . Rosco got out of his car with a sad face and he said I have a search warrent to serch your propoty for the bamk money That was just robbed. Luke looked at Rosco and said go ahead Rosco and search you ain't gonna find anything. So they went into the house and Rosco found the money . and he took out the cuffs and said I'am sorry Luke and he cuffed Luke and Rosco Said Luke you are Under arrest.

Kathy Statrted to cry and said Rosco you know Luke didn't steel any money.

Kathy's Mother said Don't worry Kathleen he has the best laywer around . Me. Luke looked at Kathy and said Kath you need to calm down think of our child. Now everything will be fine. we all know I was framed and who did the framing. Luke said as he kissed her. Then Rosco took Luke out and but him in the patrol car and headed for town.

Kathy's Mother said Don't worry Kathleen he has the best laywer around . Me. Luke looked at Kathy and said Kath you need to calm down think of our child. Now everything will be fine. we all know I was framed and who did the framing. Luke said as he kissed her. Then Rosco took Luke out and but him in the patrol car and headed for town.

What did Luke mean when he said that he was framed and we know who did it? Jessica said. He ment that Hughie framed Luke some how and we just have to get thee proff that hughie did it. Oh Michael what where you talking about you got fired because you where suppose to of taken a bribe. Bo Said

What did Luke mean when he said that he was framed and we know who did it? Jessica said. He ment that Hughie framed Luke some how and we just have to get thee proff that hughie did it. Oh Michael what where you talking about you got fired because you where suppose to of taken a bribe. Bo Said

MEANWHILE IN TOWN..

Rosco locked Luke up. and then Hughie and Boss walked out of the office and they where laughing. and Boss said well it looks like you won't see your child for a very long time. Boss you know Hughie framed me. Luke Said. I know no such thing.Bosshogg said.

Rosco was real upset about this. cause he knew Hughie when he's don't with the Dukes he will put his attion on Boss Hogg and he won't let that happen.

MEANWHILE IN TOWN..

Rosco locked Luke up. and then Hughie and Boss walked out of the office and they where laughing. and Boss said well it looks like you won't see your child for a very long time. Boss you know Hughie framed me. Luke Said. I know no such thing.Bosshogg said.

Rosco was real upset about this. cause he knew Hughie when he's don't with the Dukes he will put his attion on Boss Hogg and he won't let that happen.

Michael had explained to Bo that about three weeks ago, my Boss says he wants to look in my locker at work well. Everybody knows that he shaving lotion but it wasn't me it was some new guy that was put up to pulling the prank on the Boss. Bo was asking well when you opened your locker what did your Boss find in then, his shaving lotion if only it was that right there only. Bo had well what was in there that he had found, and Michael had said that my Boss had found $5,000 dollars in envelope with my name on with a personal note along with the money. That is what was in my locker and he fired me on the spot threatened to call the police on me but changed his mind on that and I cleaned out my locker and that night found my letter from Uncle Rosco.

Cue Anybody

Michael had explained to Bo that about three weeks ago, my Boss says he wants to look in my locker at work well. Everybody knows that he shaving lotion but it wasn't me it was some new guy that was put up to pulling the prank on the Boss. Bo was asking well when you opened your locker what did your Boss find in then, his shaving lotion if only it was that right there only. Bo had well what was in there that he had found, and Michael had said that my Boss had found $5,000 dollars in envelope with my name on with a personal note along with the money. That is what was in my locker and he fired me on the spot threatened to call the police on me but changed his mind on that and I cleaned out my locker and that night found my letter from Uncle Rosco.

Cue Anybody

Michael asked Bo now that I know this County better, would you want to help us out a little bit here. Bo said " First have Ross spend the afternoon with Boss Hogg, and I know Ross don't like him right now but he could act like he just adores him for the afternoon." Michael asked Ross to come over by and him and Bo asked Ross do you want to get back at Hughie for what he did to your dad at the Border Patrol. Ross saids " Okay, what do I got to do? Bo had said " That first were going to have you spend the afternoon with Boss Hogg tomorrow."

Ross says " But he's a Mugwamp, Uncle Bo."

Bo says " What was that Ross?

Ross says " A Mugwamp?"

Bo says " Okay, I know and everybody knows but it will help your Dad and Uncle Luke about this latest pickle here. And don't call him , no wait a minute call him that I have no idea what that is and he won't either."

Ross says " Okay, so tomorrow afternoon I will visit with him and if I see Hughie Hogg mention I should remember an tell you or Dad."

Bo says " You are a Duke,. ya exactly that right there Ross."

Jessica and Kathy are sure that is safe Bo, and Bo says he never suspect a five year old kis of spying on him now.

Cue anybody

Michael asked Bo now that I know this County better, would you want to help us out a little bit here. Bo said " First have Ross spend the afternoon with Boss Hogg, and I know Ross don't like him right now but he could act like he just adores him for the afternoon." Michael asked Ross to come over by and him and Bo asked Ross do you want to get back at Hughie for what he did to your dad at the Border Patrol. Ross saids " Okay, what do I got to do? Bo had said " That first were going to have you spend the afternoon with Boss Hogg tomorrow."

Ross says " But he's a Mugwamp, Uncle Bo."

Bo says " What was that Ross?

Ross says " A Mugwamp?"

Bo says " Okay, I know and everybody knows but it will help your Dad and Uncle Luke about this latest pickle here. And don't call him , no wait a minute call him that I have no idea what that is and he won't either."

Ross says " Okay, so tomorrow afternoon I will visit with him and if I see Hughie Hogg mention I should remember an tell you or Dad."

Bo says " You are a Duke,. ya exactly that right there Ross."

Jessica and Kathy are sure that is safe Bo, and Bo says he never suspect a five year old kis of spying on him now.

Cue anybody

Now with everything going on right now there is Julie Duke coming from Cleveland,Ohio she is the Duke youngest cousin at only eighteen and she had this great Black Trans Am and it looks just like the on in Smokey and the Bandit. Julie had no idea what happen before she got here but she is one her way, and she is pulling into the driveway expecting Luke to be there. She come up and says to Hi Michael but calling him Luke and Bo doesn't says a word and Later Michael says that he is his little brother Michael. Bo says oh by the way Luke ain't here but this Michael, his wife Jessica and there five year old son Ross. Julie says hello and where in the world is Luke at anyways and she goes into the barn thinking he is there checking on Maundine. Then she comes and aske where is Uncle Jesse at as well they have to be here somewhere. Bo says "Julie, you car is great but I think there is something you should know and seeing how you was close to Uncle Jesse and to Luke maybe we should talk in the house then." Julie says" Whats wrong Bo, your stalling and she says I always could tell that you know." Bo says " Lets just go in the house and we could talk about all that in there is probaly somebody listenly outthere." Julie and Bo walk in the house and she hears from Bo that Luke was framed by Hughie Hogg and he is Jail, and that Uncle Jesse died. At the that she is in tears and she is also upset and Bo is trying to tell her that it will be allright, he tells he won the race in Atlanta on Saturday and that he beat out Jeff Gorden some kid from Indiana. Julie says " Well,. I want to see his Uncle Jesse's gravestone first and then I want to see Luke in Jail."

Bo drives Julie to cementary and she is talking to Uncle Jesse's gravestone and she is still crying from hearing that he had died, she had heard this from her parents but didn't believe them. But now this really real, and now she was still crying. Bo had driven her in the General Lee and she had went to see Luke in Jail and she couldn't believe this right here she had gotten mad at Rosco and he could understand why she gotten so mad at him. Her Godfather had just died and he was like a second father to her when she had visited the Dukes. But there was nothing that Rosco could do about right now and that he mad at Hughie Hogg for framing Luke Duke but somehow he had to prove to that is was Hughie that framed Luke for the Bank Robbery. He never really liked Highie Hogg anyways.

Cue anybody.

Now with everything going on right now there is Julie Duke coming from Cleveland,Ohio she is the Duke youngest cousin at only eighteen and she had this great Black Trans Am and it looks just like the on in Smokey and the Bandit. Julie had no idea what happen before she got here but she is one her way, and she is pulling into the driveway expecting Luke to be there. She come up and says to Hi Michael but calling him Luke and Bo doesn't says a word and Later Michael says that he is his little brother Michael. Bo says oh by the way Luke ain't here but this Michael, his wife Jessica and there five year old son Ross. Julie says hello and where in the world is Luke at anyways and she goes into the barn thinking he is there checking on Maundine. Then she comes and aske where is Uncle Jesse at as well they have to be here somewhere. Bo says "Julie, you car is great but I think there is something you should know and seeing how you was close to Uncle Jesse and to Luke maybe we should talk in the house then." Julie says" Whats wrong Bo, your stalling and she says I always could tell that you know." Bo says " Lets just go in the house and we could talk about all that in there is probaly somebody listenly outthere." Julie and Bo walk in the house and she hears from Bo that Luke was framed by Hughie Hogg and he is Jail, and that Uncle Jesse died. At the that she is in tears and she is also upset and Bo is trying to tell her that it will be allright, he tells he won the race in Atlanta on Saturday and that he beat out Jeff Gorden some kid from Indiana. Julie says " Well,. I want to see his Uncle Jesse's gravestone first and then I want to see Luke in Jail."

Bo drives Julie to cementary and she is talking to Uncle Jesse's gravestone and she is still crying from hearing that he had died, she had heard this from her parents but didn't believe them. But now this really real, and now she was still crying. Bo had driven her in the General Lee and she had went to see Luke in Jail and she couldn't believe this right here she had gotten mad at Rosco and he could understand why she gotten so mad at him. Her Godfather had just died and he was like a second father to her when she had visited the Dukes. But there was nothing that Rosco could do about right now and that he mad at Hughie Hogg for framing Luke Duke but somehow he had to prove to that is was Hughie that framed Luke for the Bank Robbery. He never really liked Highie Hogg anyways.

Cue anybody.

Kathy was at the Jail visting Luke. and Luke was holding Kathy's hand threw the bars. when Hughie came downstairs and he started to laugh and said how sweet you better get use to doning that honey cause Luke is going to the state pin. Luke looked at kathy and said Kath stay calm. but Kathy din't listen she walked up to hughie and said first of all I ain't your honey and second of all You framed Luke everyone knows it. Well prove it if you can. Hughie Said as he went up the stairs laughing. Kathy yelled I WILL. Then she walked back to Luke and sat down and they started to talk.

MEANWHILE UPSTAIRS..

Hughie was still laughing as he was coming up the stairs. Rosco looked at him and said what's so funny? Luke's wife she thinks she gonna get proff that I framed Luke and get him off So very funny.Hughie Said as he went out the door.

Kathy's mother went to the distrect Jutge and told him what was going on and said that Luke was framed but he needs to get out of Jail to prove that he's incent. So the Judge set bail for $1000.Rebecca paid that and then she went to the courthouse and told Rosco to Let Luke out his bail has been paid So Rosco went and got Luke and Let him out of the cell. They walked upstairs and there was Rebecca Luke said Thanks and Rebecca said Not a problem thats what lawyers do.

Kathy was at the Jail visting Luke. and Luke was holding Kathy's hand threw the bars. when Hughie came downstairs and he started to laugh and said how sweet you better get use to doning that honey cause Luke is going to the state pin. Luke looked at kathy and said Kath stay calm. but Kathy din't listen she walked up to hughie and said first of all I ain't your honey and second of all You framed Luke everyone knows it. Well prove it if you can. Hughie Said as he went up the stairs laughing. Kathy yelled I WILL. Then she walked back to Luke and sat down and they started to talk.

MEANWHILE UPSTAIRS..

Hughie was still laughing as he was coming up the stairs. Rosco looked at him and said what's so funny? Luke's wife she thinks she gonna get proff that I framed Luke and get him off So very funny.Hughie Said as he went out the door.

Kathy's mother went to the distrect Jutge and told him what was going on and said that Luke was framed but he needs to get out of Jail to prove that he's incent. So the Judge set bail for $1000.Rebecca paid that and then she went to the courthouse and told Rosco to Let Luke out his bail has been paid So Rosco went and got Luke and Let him out of the cell. They walked upstairs and there was Rebecca Luke said Thanks and Rebecca said Not a problem thats what lawyers do.

Julie had seen Luke and Kathleen come back to the farm, and she knew that he didn't know that she had a car now and hasn't seen her in years. Bo had scene Luke coming home as well, and he had remembered Julie as a little girl and she was a handleful back then he had wondered if she had changed. She always had more spirit having four older protective brothers, that is what she must have liked about staying the summer with Uncle Jesse that attention. He had wondered is Hughie Hogg remembered Julie at all or if he just remember be a little girl. Luke and Kathleen had pulled in and he had seen Julie boy did she grow from , and when they had gotten out he had asked is this Black Pontiac yours Julie. And Julie had smiled and said " Why yes it is, you like it?

Cue Anybody

Julie had seen Luke and Kathleen come back to the farm, and she knew that he didn't know that she had a car now and hasn't seen her in years. Bo had scene Luke coming home as well, and he had remembered Julie as a little girl and she was a handleful back then he had wondered if she had changed. She always had more spirit having four older protective brothers, that is what she must have liked about staying the summer with Uncle Jesse that attention. He had wondered is Hughie Hogg remembered Julie at all or if he just remember be a little girl. Luke and Kathleen had pulled in and he had seen Julie boy did she grow from , and when they had gotten out he had asked is this Black Pontiac yours Julie. And Julie had smiled and said " Why yes it is, you like it?

Cue Anybody

In Boss's office at City Hall.

Hughie Hogg was telling Boss on who he had seen that he wouldn't believe that he had seen visiting Luke, before his wife came and her mother came and bailed him out. Boss was curious and was asking his nephew who it was and then Hughie Hogg had told him who he had seen.

Hughie Hogg said " Uncle Boss , you ain't going to believe this but I just seen Bo Duke and Julie Duke. That cousin of their's from Cleveland,Ohio and apparently she all broken up about Jesse Duke passing on. I guess they was close and she is eighteen now and she was upset about what happened to Luke as well."

Boss said " You mean Jesse little niece from Cleveland,Ohio Hughie is that the same girl your talking about."

Hughie said " The one and the same and she isn't so little she is kinda of cute right now. And guess what I had seen her and Bo and Jesse Duke's gravestone as well and she was crying about losing Uncle Jesse as well."

Cue Anybody