What episode did Boss have a General Lee?

I remember seeing part of an episode where Rosco and Boss arrested Bo and Luke for a stolen General Lee. Then Bo and Luke said claimed the car as their's but Boss said open the doors and the doors opened.

I am not talking about Episode 7 Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough.

It was indeed the 2 hour episode, the 10 Million Dollar Sheriff. Only Boss had nothing to do with it. This is the first ever episode in the series where Rosco started talking back to Boss Hogg and treating him pretty much the way Boss had treated him throughout the series thanks to the 10 million dollar inheritance. The General Lee set up was done by the evil bounty hunter, Jason Steele from Atlanta whom Rosco hired to frame Bo and Luke into prison and the fake General Lee was Steele's car.

Like I said, Boss really had nothing to do with it this since he was demoted from County Commissioner to being Rosco's dipstick deputy. The only connection Boss had was when Rosco made him snap photos of the General Lee from all sides.

For what it's worth, the only time Boss had a General Lee was in Double Dukes, when Boss had a car made over like the GeneraL Lee for the phony Dukes, Turk and Moody to drive and rob the armored truck.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

• 2 months later...