Jessica Simpson's Posterior

Dug this one up from the March 28th issue of the "Star" celebrity mag. Says here, Jessica worked out six days a week with a personal trainer, in order to fit her buns into the Daisy Dukes package.

That's terrific, but has she ever watched a Dukes episode? Hmm.

On an aside, the article goes on to quote the movie release date as June 24. Not sure if WB has actually locked this down yet; we've heard different dates thrown around since this magazine hit the shelves.

Brian

I guess time will tell on that one, eh? *OINK* BOOOOM!!

On a serious note ( before I get cans of Skoal winged at my head by Jessica fans ) it does seem that Jessica is very concerned about staying in shape. So much so, that according to spy-witness reports by our Louisiana cousins, Jessica routinely purges 15 minutes after eating. Sad. Her ribs can be counted in movie pics we've seen. ( And the fan response to those pics, for the most part, was a big lusty yeeehaaaw. )

Catherine Bach was slender, but she didn't look like she'd starved herself to get that way, know what I mean?

I wasn't going to go here, but since I am.....the same issue of Star had Jessica on the front cover, along with Jennifer Aniston, both in bikinis. The caption blared, "Skin & Bones! Why Stars Go Too Far."

And then later in the very same issue, they give Jessica the "Best Butt Award" and laud her efforts for making a great future for her behind.

Hollywood.....thhhbpth!! :p

Brian

Brian, I don't think that you would have to worry about Skoal cans being thrown at you by Jessica's fan. Remember that she is one of those Hollywood, California-chickies, and the Hollywood crowd has no idea what Skoal is, let alone figuring out what to do with the can. They'd use it as a coaster to make their glass of champaign stand taller than everyone else's. You bring up a good point about Hollywood chastising her for loosing weight by "head in toilet" purging, but in the same breath applauding how good her butt looks. They have the attitude that the ends justify the means. Catherine Bach had the perfect look; a pretty brunette, with down-home personality, who looked good (and healthy) in either a bikini or her famous shorts. When you see individual ribs on a girl, a-la-Jessica, then you know something is wrong and if her husband supports what she is doing, then Nick needs the back of his head slapped.