Big News

This makes me rethink getting excited about the movie. It sounds more like the Punks of Hazzard than the Dukes. I knew there was going to be a problem with the casting and it's really starting show how right I've been. Not to mention the Broken Lizard troupe (who I love) helped rewrite this, which means more sex and perverted jokes than you could shake a stick at. It's funny stuff, but not in a Dukes movie. I am happy they are doing a movie in the vein of SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT and BLUES BROTHERS, but they shouldn't have sexed it up really big. I'll be there to enjoy Boss, Roscoe, Cooter, Enos, and the (hopefully) great stunt driving. See you opening night!

MAN! I really hate Jessica Simpson!

Jessica Simpson (as Daisy Duke): "You better be reading my name tag friend"

Customer: "I noticed your initials were Double D" (he laughs with his friend)

Simpson kicks him off his chair and stands over him with her foot on his throat, saying, "How about the special sir?"

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!

Thank you for the link. I appreciated the link, but I too wish that they would ;eave out some of the blatant sexual references.

On the other hand...with re-watching the extended versions of the original season one and two there was innuendo there, it just wasn't so blatant that kids would have picked up on it. And it was done more toward humor, rather than to be raunchy.

But, I am looking forward to seeing Burt Reynolds as Boss Hogg and Willie Nelson as Uncle Jessse. Not to mention seeing the General flying high on the big screen. Love it or hate it, I plan to be there opening night!

LS3

Trust me, I know all about that sexual innuendo in the TV show. The thing is is that it was subtle, not in your face. Read that last part of the trailer where Luke is in bed with two chicks. Not to sly.

Now, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying I agree with Ben Jones when he said it's not a Dukes movie unless he can take his grandkids to it. This movie is targeting a certain group of people. Unfortunately it also involves us long time fans. You have to look at this movie like the other TV movies or a comic book movie. They are going to take the skeleton of the TV show/comic book and flesh it out they way they think they can make money. The group this is targeted for is PG-13, a rating that brings in alot of people due to it range. I would have been happy with a PG rating to be honest with you. I'm pretty sure the rating will be PG-13 for this reason. This movie will be the redneck version of the Fast and Furious.

...But I'm still going to watch it! :)