Found some pics and a blog

Divia

Yeah who would have thought but then again they have a blog for everythign these days. Anyway, it seems to be more about Jessica Simpson and her many diets than anything else.

Heres the link

http://dukesmovie.blogspot.com/

Btw, I was looking in the archives and found a post about hazzardnet. That can be found here:

http://dukesmovie.blogspot.com/2005_03_06_dukesmovie_archive.html

Here are the pics from the movie. Mostly stills and stuff. But I nearly died when I heard that in one of the captions it said that Enos might have a mustache. Ick! ICK!!!!!!!! :evil:

Disclaimer: These pics arent allowed to be posted on this website but I'm providing the link below. All rights reserved..dont copyright..blah blah blah..does that cover hazzardnets butt? If not mods kill it.

http://public.fotki.com/tvandmoviecars/dukes_of_hazzard-1/2005_movie/

Check the spy folder 8)

Okay, you raised a debate between siblings.

Jam heard about a law once that said cops aren't allowed to have facial hair. Amanda thinks that would be a silly law, but neither of us have ever known any policemen to have facial hair.

So to any law officers out there, is there really a rule like that? Or is it just a ridiculous rumor?

I dont think they are suppose to have facial hair because it can be grabbed or something. Just like women officers have to have their hair pulled back or cut short.

But when I looked at the pics I think I found the enos one and he had a brown shirt...in the show they were blue. Eh I dunno.

I've been a LEO for 10 years and for two different agencies, both of which allowed Ghotees and close trimed facial hair. There are some that do allow it, and some that do not.

The local department I worked for prior to the State even allowed make officers to have ear rings. It was allowed after male officers filed union suits against the departments because female officers where allowed to have them.

It all depends on what State, small town, big city, etc.

I have to confess I'm dissapointed with this blog's recognition of HNet. Of all the spirited discussion we've had, and the many wonderful spy reports from folks in Louisana who have worked as extras on the set and the many wonderful comments about HNet that have come from folks who have worked on this movie, be it part of the crew or as an extra, the only thing this blog can bother to note is a couple of fans expressions of discontent with the upcoming film and their calls to boycott the movie. Frankly, a couple of folks saying "boycott" does not make it a movement.

Talk is cheap. I just hope folks realize that HNet itself is, in no official capacity, either endorsing, nor encouraging boycott of the movie. Members have been free to express their opinions on the film, both good and bad, and we have been invovled in many spirited discussions and debates on it. There is nothing wrong with this. It's what America is all about.

Besides that, we're a passionate bunch when it comes to the Dukes. We've cheered and grumbled since this thing first started taking shape. We'll continue to cheer and grumble up to the day the film is released and then we'll continue to cheer and grumble for months after it's release. LOL

Anyway, I left a comment on the blog's site, basically a repeat of most of what I said here.

MaryAnne