This would be a cool tribute to Boss Hogg

What if the Hogg Burt Reynolds plays is really a nephew or something with the exact same name as the original JD? The film could open up with a scene where Burt is sitting behind his desk counting cash, with a painting of the first Boss Hogg (may he rest in peace) on the wall in the office.

Yeah, the latest Hogg is tall and skinny, but still a Hogg for money.

Here's something else not related. I'd kind of like to see Shiriff Cotrane with a promotion or two under his belt. Like give him a couple more men to command, or something like that. A way of showing that even Hazzard county evloves with the times.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Can't wait for Daisy and the General.!!

Well, we know that Enos and Cletus are in the movie. I dunno how big their parts are but I'm guessing that Rosco commands 'em both. Personally, I can't wait to see Enos in his uniform. 8) I'm sick of seeing the pics of JS in her damn shorts.....I want ENOS!!!!!!

Anyway, its a nice thought about Boss Hogg but I dont think they are gonna do that. In some ways I think they are trying to stick with the original cast...but eh who knows! :D

Interesting idea. What they could do without changing the cast (i.e. Burt Reynolds would still be playing the real Jefferson Davis Hogg) but still pay homage to Sorell Booke/original Boss Hogg, would be to have an antique looking portrait on the wall of Booke-as-Hogg but have it stated that it is Thaddeus Hogg (Go West, Young Dukes).