The Dukes on ET

Just saw a quick story about the movie on Entertainment tonight. Not very informatinve but showed some pretty cool shots of the General in action. Uncle Jesse apartently drives a blue mid 80's to early 90's Dodge Pick-up truck, and saw Knoxville dressed in Boss Hogg's outfit. Daisy kicks some guy in the chest at the Boars Nest, and it showed Scott filming a scene driving the General by himself. Other than that it didn't show much.

Just saw a quick story about the movie on Entertainment tonight. Not very informatinve but showed some pretty cool shots of the General in action. Uncle Jesse apartently drives a blue mid 80's to early 90's Dodge Pick-up truck, and saw Knoxville dressed in Boss Hogg's outfit. Daisy kicks some guy in the chest at the Boars Nest, and it showed Scott filming a scene driving the General by himself. Other than that it didn't show much.

for those hardcore fans wanting the original cast, this must be the sign of the apocolpyse.

It's not the original cast I'm wantin' so badly, it's the right *feel* for the film and a desire to keep it family-rated. If other actors can manage that... okay. They still won't quite be our Dukes that we love, but okay. I just want them to do it right!

yeah and i want the old showbiz pizza restaraunt with the rock a fire explosion to come back and replace all this crappy chuck E. Cheese crap, but it won't happen and never wil a "family-friendly" dukes movie.

besides CBS gave you 2 "family friendly" dukes reunion movies.