Tsk Tsk Tsk

k9cuties

I guess for every cultural icon, there will always be people who don't think anything should change about it. Hollywood is not just about entertaining the masses, it's about making money. Do any of you really think a new movie with a bunch of aging Dukes would make it to the big screen? Hardly.

Seann and Johnny did an outstanding job as Bo and Luke Duke. You would never know these guys were paid millions of dollars for these roles. They are the nicest, most down to earth guys. On our last day of shooting, Seann executed an absolutely gorgeous maneuver with the General Lee - not a stunt driver..... Seann. He was grinning from ear to ear, and the crew was ecstatic for him.

I worked on this movie from beginning to end and had so much fun I can't even describe it. The people were the best. The conditions (mud) were trying at times, but just added to the overall experience and I wouldn't change any of it..

Our wrap party was a few weeks ago and we were shown a clip from the movie. A little treat for the crew, getting to see the fruits of our labors. It was outstanding, action packed and funny!

Whether you want to see it or not, don't trash the efforts, especially before it's even released. There was a lack of experience in many areas, and it took longer to accomplish some things, but by God, we got it done, and we are all quite proud.

So everyone will never agree on the choices made or the content of the movie?! That's just life..... take it for what it is, a piece of cinematic entertainment and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

:)