Archiving private messages?

Roth Potter

I recently got this email from HazzardNet.

Dear Roth Potter,

Your private messages box on Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet has reached 90% of your allowed quota. To ensure that you do not reach 100% of your allowed messages, you should consider archiving or deleting some of your messages. Please visit this page to do so:

http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/private.php

All the best,

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet

Now I want to archive them as said is possible by this email, though I can't find the option or folder to archive. Has anyone got a clue on how to archive your private messages?

HNet allows for up to 100 messages to be stored. This is a combined total of sent and received messages. If you want to keep your old messages, you'll have to save them to your computer. To do this, simply go to your private messages, put a check/tick next to each message you want to save, and then scroll down to the "Selected Messages" button:

SaveMessages.jpg

You can download your messages as XML (a web mark-up language), CSV (Comma Seperated Values), or TEXT (a plain text file). Once you've safely downloaded them, select the "Delete" option to remove the saved messages. The red/yellow/green bar at the bottom of the messages page allows you to keep an eye on the number of messages you have.