Reunion Movies Antenna

During the first part of the show the General had a Radio Shack Teardrop Base Antenna, later on the General had a Avanti AV-327 "Racer 27".

But what about the reunion movies? Today I was just showering and was thinking about the Antenna's but then I noticed that I didn't know if the Reunion movies General Lee had an antenna, I decided to check it out.

We first see the Generals antennas base when they first drive with it again.

9315232173_8605ef9be5_o.jpg

This is Reunion GL2.

Later one we see the back of a General more clear, this is the only time you can see the back of a reunion General clearly. (In this case Reunion GL1). Unfortunately this time there General doesn't have an antenna...

9318018832_805a967cee_o.jpg

Then later we see the back again with an antenna! Unfortunately it is not really close.

9315347879_5237d7ce57_o.jpg

This is Reunion GL2 again.

The best view we get of a Reunion General Antenna is in Hollywood. It is the same Antenna as can be seen on the last picture.

9318018834_792a4046cd_o.jpg

Anyone knows this type of Antenna? The base is so small it must have been bolted through the trunk lid, unlike the 2005 and 2007 movies where they had a magnetic base antenna.

• 1 month later...

The antenna used on both Reunion movies was actually an aftermarket am/fm radio antenna. I have one and can take pictures of it if you like. I'll have to look on what company made the antenna. The antenna was missing from my car, but I was able to get the correct one to go back on it.

P.S., the .gif image of the car landing above is my car.

Justin

"CornDog"