My take on the movie.

1hellraiser

I have been reading all the post of us whining and bitc#!*g, that the characters wont be in the movie, no flag, jessica is rude, ok so what. First off I love the originals, but how can you feasably put john, tom, cathy, ben, sonny, james, flash (god rest his furry soul), in the movie. It would be a distraction, yes we want to see them, but people it is not their show, it is the property of the warner bros., all they were is actors. Also when they were in the show, they usually complained about the script, (they had many points), the effects, the editing, and the money from the toys, that is why we got coy and vance in the first place. After watching the show, if you look closely, you can see many editing mistakes. The thing about no flag, all it was a rumor, and everybody went crazy including me. But after some research, it is known that there is a flag, the fact that they have to apologize, I think is wrong, (they are from the south, they did have family die in the civil war, and they are commorating their memory). The thing about Jessica being rude, she is a hollywood diva, therefore she is going to be rude, right or wrong but princess is used to getting things her own way, or else nick (the poor, poor man), would have to lay the smackdown on your duke watching butt. If the movie isnt like the original so what, the dukes is nothing like the moonrunners, the movie they were based from. The fact that there are lesbians in the movie, cool if uncle jesse taught us anything, it would be to accept diversity.