Only Three Years Left...

CDoherty95

Hey y'all :)

I bought the Back To The Future box set on Sunday. My family are away down the country today, and I'm not feeling that great, so I decided to have a Back To The Future day.

I wasn't around in the 80's, but I'm sure the idea of hoverboards and flying cars was very believable. Imagine what the world will be like in 30 years, in 2042!! I can easily imagine flying cars and hoverboards, especially since Doc and Marty have already been to 2015 and hoverboards and flying cars were common.

So is everyone looking forward to converting their cars to flying mode? Or is everyone preparing for the end of the world in December?

I'm looking forward hover boards, you can buy replica ones & also that colorful hat as well.

I read somewhere that the Mayan calendar didn't include leap years, so in theory if you take that into consideration, their calendar finished about six months ago.

Cheers Brad

From what I understand their calander was based on astronomical events that are just going to repeat themselves. Here's an analogy I use:

Imagine I show an alien how our calander works. I then leave the room and the alien starts flipping through it and comes to the conclusion that human beings are going to be destroyed on December 31 since that's the last day listed. It's understandable why the alien would think that since I forgot to tell him that Jan 1 comes after Dec 31.