a story idea, looking for a partner

As previously mentioned in another area of the forums, my health hasn't been the best and it has been frustrating to say the least. I would like to turn it into a story to help me come to terms with my illness and to help me deal with it. Unfortunately I write best with a partner as they keep me going and keep me on track.

This story will circle mostly around the davenport family, following the evolution of the illness in my character Hilery. Obviously there will be numerous sub plots and the illness will appear as a running sub plot even though it is the purpose of the story. The sub plots will appear as main plots in different chapters of the story. There will be such plots as sibling rivalry, arrests, dating interests, school pressures (the story will start out with Hilery and Bo being teenagers going all the way to mid twenties), family secrets, more legal troubles... basically anything that can cause stress. I am open to suggestions. I do not want the sole focus to be on my character, especially if the other author has a character as well.

Anyone may apply for the position of cowriter, however I request people who write in run on sentences not apply as I cannot follow what is written. I also request the person is able to beta read or has a beta reader as I cannot do it without a computer. I enjoy writing in IM windows however that is not feasible at this time as I cannot copy and paste... I am using an old cell phone to write this... and I like being able to review what has been written. For this reason it will be written here on the forums.

I am willing to be the co writer as long as it is known that I don't have a lot of time and won't be able to write on a daily basis. Only when time allows and when I am not writing my own story. I have two characters, Kristy and Garrett, and at the time don't know which one I'd want to go with. Would like to use LB if Kristy is there. Am not the best beta reader, but can do my best. My computer does have a spelling editor on it. . .just let me know.

Really up to you who you use. You can use them both , switching back and forth depending on what the story calls for.

LB will be present as will BB and Nancy Lou in addition to our loveable Cooter and our Duke family. I am currently coming up with ideas for subplots.

As for not being able to write everyday, I know you have a hectic schedule.

Also feel free to write Bo how you usually write him. It could make him more sympathetic and he would have a better appreciation for it all... not to mention someone who could relate.

Really up to you who you use. You can use them both , switching back and forth depending on what the story calls for.

LB will be present as will BB and Nancy Lou in addition to our loveable Cooter and our Duke family. I am currently coming up with ideas for subplots.

As for not being able to write everyday, I know you have a hectic schedule.

Also feel free to write Bo how you usually write him. It could make him more sympathetic and he would have a better appreciation for it all... not to mention someone who could relate.

I would love to write Bo! :) You want him wrote like in my stories where he has asthma? (Just want to understand...)

I could use both of my characters unless that is too much. Perhaps could use Kristy a tad more than Garrett? Kristy would be a more sympathetic character than Garrett. Garrett tends not to show any emotions...he seems to think it makes him weak or something like that. Garrett and Bo may be twins, but they are NOTHING alike and don't get along for it too.

K-Duke, it is fine with me if you want to write with us...just as long as it is with Countrygirl. The more the merrier, I say, as long as we are all on the same page about the story.

I would love to write Bo! :) You want him wrote like in my stories where he has asthma? (Just want to understand...)

I could use both of my characters unless that is too much. Perhaps could use Kristy a tad more than Garrett? Kristy would be a more sympathetic character than Garrett. Garrett tends not to show any emotions...he seems to think it makes him weak or something like that. Garrett and Bo may be twins, but they are NOTHING alike and don't get along for it too.

K-Duke, it is fine with me if you want to write with us...just as long as it is with Countrygirl. The more the merrier, I say, as long as we are all on the same page about the story.

I think it would be cool if we all did it. And with you're idea with Bo and Garrett being twins is cool. One of my story ideas was that Bo's twin that he and no ones knew about arrives.

I think it would be wonderful if you joined us. I plan this to be in an alternate universe from my usual stories. This is more to work out personal stress... and I want to try out a few ideas with familial relationship dynamics within the Davenport Family.

K, feel free to message me on yahoo. I have two accounts so if I don't answer right away I'll get back to you. I keep my personal and writing lives separate to some degree.

Kristy, that is exactly what I planned, as like I said, alternate universe... and Hilery is going to need someone who understands what she will be going through. Believe me I wish I had someone I could relate to with all this.