Can someone help me with a couple of screencaps?

Hey y'all!! :)

As some of y'all may know I recently started a thread on Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch. Unfortunately it's slowed down considerably because I can't find any decent quality pictures.

So if someone is able to do screencaps of the ranch I'd really appreciate it!! :)

And also if anyone has the Knight Rider series and feels like posting screencaps of the Duke Farm and Boars Nest from an episode in Season 2 or 3 I believe,they would also be much appreciated :)

Thanks y'all :)

Hey y'all!! :)

As some of y'all may know I recently started a thread on Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch. Unfortunately it's slowed down considerably because I can't find any decent quality pictures.

So if someone is able to do screencaps of the ranch I'd really appreciate it!! :)

And also if anyone has the Knight Rider series and feels like posting screencaps of the Duke Farm and Boars Nest from an episode in Season 2 or 3 I believe,they would also be much appreciated :)

Thanks y'all :)

Hoss is the master of filming locations, so his info on that is well worth the wait. But maybe I can help with the Knight Rider stuff. It's been a long time since I looked at my KR DVD set...can you tell me more about the episode that shows the Duke farm and Boar's Nest?

I know KR and Dukes shared some filming locations, but again it's been awhile. If you don't know the Knight Rider ep name, but remember the basic plot, that could help me nail this down.

I can do you the Dukes screengrabs if you tell me what you want, but you'll have to wait until next Monday as I'm away from my DVDs.

Hoss could you mail me one or two of the little barn that Daisy hides out in in "A Baby For The Dukes",the gates of the Harver mansion and the lake where Boss's car goes into. They are both in "Undercover Dukes"

Go raibh maith agat!

Hoss is the master of filming locations, so his info on that is well worth the wait. But maybe I can help with the Knight Rider stuff. It's been a long time since I looked at my KR DVD set...can you tell me more about the episode that shows the Duke farm and Boar's Nest?

I know KR and Dukes shared some filming locations, but again it's been awhile. If you don't know the Knight Rider ep name, but remember the basic plot, that could help me nail this down.

I can't remember too much about it,but I think it was about an illegal logging operation and a brother and sister trying to stop it. I'm not sure if this will help but the Duke Farm is set on fire,and KITT develops a glitch and ends up with a New York accent.