Mystery about Hazzard County

hi guys,

I almost dream about that last night and why Hoggs hate Dukes, Sheriff chase dukes all time that order from boss or what reason for? how hazzard county getting grow up from old classic to new like change vehicles or buidlings? Why we need senior citizen house and sports field for kids do we need it? why not we can see dukes and others that how grow up become be before high school look like we did bit little in film and little episode on field. I wish see more things that we yet seen in episodes and films? ilke that. Why not seniors need retirement like Ms Tisdale, Jesse like that I not seen anyone would have does you? that why how many mysteries in Hazzard County. I like know is Boss Hogg start his own county before his dad or what? unlike you see in past dukes's and hoggs's story in wild west seem bit true or what before become Hazzard County.. so I hate to tell more mysteries stuff going on on Hazzard County's were.

What you think of that something seen or not seen before or we had some miss not in episodes or films or etc? :confused: Let us know as discussion here.

thanks enjoy :)