Witness for Persecution

Hey y'all :)

I was watching Witness for Persecution earlier and noticed a couple of flaws in the slaw.

The first is when Enos pulls up at the Duke farm to talk to Bo and Luke. As he pulls away the camera pans out to a wideshot of the farm yard. Anyone notice anything at the right of the screen?

The second is when the two hit men are backing out of the tunnel. There's a brief shot of the interior of the car. Anyone notice anything in the background?

And finally the crew for that episode must also have worked on Bullitt,because the cougar is constantly seen with hubcaps missing in one scene and on the car in the next scene.

Maybe someone could post a screencap or two of the scenes mentioned? :)

Thanks y'all

Maybe someone could post a screencap or two of the scenes mentioned? :)

Here's the screengrabs that you were after. I'll let CDoherty explain what we're looking at.

There appears to be a semi waiting to go through the tunnel in the second picture. I'd have loved it if it was a battered, rusty old needle-nose Peterbilt/tanker rig - the tunnel scene from 'Duel' was filmed here.

Witness1.jpg

Witness2.jpg

And finally the crew for that episode must also have worked on Bullitt,because the cougar is constantly seen with hubcaps missing in one scene and on the car in the next scene.

A '67 Mercury Cougar chasing a '69 Dodge Charger - the cars are very similar to the '68 Mustang and Charger that appeared in Bullitt. I certainly noticed that the hubcaps don't match in the tunnel scene.