Looking for ballpark value

Howdy all. Name's Steve. New here but a dukes fan since the beginning.

Need some help if anyone is inclined...

I have an original Warner bros. Promotional cast photo on board stock signed by all 8 original cast members. This isnt something I purchased, it's been with me since the 80's. My dad knew someone who worked on the set (name is long gone now) and he got it for me personally.

It has all 8 including Sorrell and Denver, although it has Cletus and not Sonny. (have to say I liked Enos better tho)...

Disclaimer: not looking to sell right now! I am just curious how much something like this would be worth. Obviously I haven't had it authenticated, as it has always been in my possession. Really trying to see if it's worth going through all that.

It is a little faded and the board stock is warped just a little, but the pic and sigs are all still nice and clear.

Going to have it restored (as much as possible) and framed regardless.

Looking forward to everyones thoughts!

I can send pics if desired... Dont have them hosted anywhere to link at the moment.

-steve

Welcome to HNet Steve!

Regardless of what the value might be, I'd say that photo is a keeper! :wink:

I couldn't even hazard (heh) a guess as to what the value might be. I think it depends on what somebody is willing to pay for it. You could probably put a $100 value on it and somebody would pay that. Since you have Sorrell and Denver's sigs on it, that only enhances the value more since finding photos with their autographs is more rare now.

Once you get it restored and framed if you hang it up anywhere, make sure you don't have the sun beating on it. You might want to look into getting the specialized glass that will help preserve the photo from any sun/light damage (but still keep it off a wall that gets any direct sunlight).