What I saw...

Hokie77

For what it is worth; I was in New Orleans, LA about 2 weeks ago, and I was privledged enough to witness a couple of stunt scenes for the new movie. Now I only got to see a few stunt actors, and a drifter that was also featured on Rides, Rhys Millen. P.S. The "Xtreme Lee" is kind of a bunk car. They could have taken that thing to a whole new level, even painting black inlay on the rims and making the "01" bigger would have helped. In any case; I saw the costumes for Bo and Luke both. Knoxville's character is wearing a red cowboy shirt, tight 70's style and his hair is ...well his normal hair. For Shawn William Scott's character, he is wearing a Led Zepplin shirt (don't kill the messenger, even a Hank or a Skynyrd shirt would have been more appropriate)

But I digress, this is going to be a fun movie. It's going to take a lot from the show and implement it, especially what it's known for: The General Lee, A bunch of police cars that have been seriously destroyed, dumb stories about how these two good old boys, modern day super hero's with a serious case of the Robin Hoods, always beat their eveil arch nemesis and get the super hot Southern babe. And in case it was a serious episode, like when Cale Yarbourogh was on and the little boy had cancer (I think) we still got to see a hot Southern belle in Daisy.

Go and see the movie. Buy the DVD's like I did. Enjoy what you enjoyed as a kid, watching that orange car leap into the air so effortlessly, a yeehaw that could be heard for miles, andhot southern chicks :)