a message to hossc, plz read

knightprowl

hi, im new here and i cant use the pming system so ive had to make a topic, anyways hossc, i was just wondering if ya can possibly do more artwork, as in the other buildings in hazzard, all signs in hazzard thats shown, other signs from around the county, all the other copcars of the tv show and movies, all racecars from the tv show and movies, all vehicles from the tv show and movies or most atleast main vehicles, all known plates for each car from the show and movies, and so on, as i am making a dukes of hazzard mod for a game called gta san andreas and im using your artwork, i hope ya dont mind, now ive tried replying to your posts but the admins havent approved, and i cant pm for some reason so i could ask ya that way, so ive gotta ask this way, anyways i know thats alotta work but i really need all these things, no rush but id like to have them all atleast within a year or less, or most atleast, i really need the signs from hazzard and logos from all vehicles, like vans logos, cars logos, trucks logos and ect, every race car logos and decals from the show and movies, like numbers, stripes and ect, signs from buildings and billboards and ect, pretty much any kinda logo or sign for anything from the show, buildings, vehicles, ect, anyways plz reply and tell me if ya can do some or all of these in time, cause id really hope so, anyways ill ttyl peace

Hi knightprowl, welcome to HazzardNet, sorry I missed your post for a few days. I have no problem with you using my artwork for your GTA mod as long as you don't money from it (if you plan to make money, we need to talk :)).

I do plan some more signs, buildings and possibly vehicles in the near future, it's just that the Hazzard Square thread has been taking a fair bit of my time for the last couple of months - I'm nearly finished now. As you can appreciate, some of the vehicles and buildings take many hours of work (I'd hate to count them), so I glad you like them. If there's anything you'd like to see, let me know and I'll try to jump it up the list - no promises though. If you're after a particular sign, let me know which episode it's in so I can find it easily.

With regard to your PMing problems, it looks like you must have turned off those options when you set up your account. If that's the case, follow the steps below:

1) Click on 'User CP' on the left of the menu bar (near the top of the screen).

2) Click 'Edit Options' (about half way down on the left).

3) Tick the boxes marked 'Enable Private Messaging' and 'Enable Visitor Messaging'.

4) Click 'Save Changes' at the bottom.

If that doesn't work, post here again and one of the moderators will see it. Usually your first 10 or so posts are moderated.

hey man thanks for the reply, and its ok im just glad ya did find this topic, anyways no i dont plan on making money off the mod, mods are free or should be, and nothing particular, just do as much stuff as ya can thats known from the show and movies, and i know it takes time, no rush i was just saying thats what id like, as much stuff done from the show and movies as possable, well signs and decals for cars and buildings, anyways just do what ya can when ya can man, anyways ill try that pm fix, ill let ya know, anyways ttyl peace

edit: fixed the messages problem, thanks for the help man, anyways ttyl peace