Cool coincidence

RogerDuke

I was driving yesterday with my wife in the passenger seat and I was talking about the Dukes of Hazzard....specifically about boards I'm going to be getting from the original Duke farm.

Anyway, that subject always makes me a little sad, even though I'm happy to be getting some historic souveniers.

And, almost as if the Good Lord felt my sadness and wanted to cheer me up an amazing thing happened. Just as I was talking about the boards I looked over in the Tim Horton parking lot we were driving by and saw an old white Ford truck like Uncle Jesse's......guess what......it had an 01 painted on the door in black numbers. I told my wife as we were driving past and we looked at the other door but it didn't have the 01 because it was a different color, as if it had been recently replaced.

If we wouldn't have been on a schedule I would have gone in and struck up a conversation with the owner but when I start talking about Dukes I don't shut up anytime soon so we just moved on.

I'll be on the look out for that truck. I hope I get the opportunity to thank the owner for cheering me up!