People missing from this film?

sam29

I saw the cast list for this film the other day and Cletus Hogg,Cherif Little and Miss Tizdale are not on that list . Are they in the film? If so who is playing Them?. Cletus if the only one out of the 3 I would like to be in this film. Maybe he is and I missed that bit of info.

Cletus was great in the series he was on,and sheriff little did put some sting in the shows he was in.There are many more caracters in the dukes of hazzard that ain't in the movie.

They picked the most regular of them all and made a remake of the dukes,it's impossible to have it all in a two hour movie!

I decided to give this movie a chance,after I see it ,then I'll decide what I think of it! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we'll see the characters "Cletus Hogg" and "Sheriff Ed Little" debut in the new movie's sequel. Like me, many of you all are probably wondering right now if there will indeed be one. Well, from the sources that I've spoken to who where there in Louisiana on the set, it has already been stated that all of the Lees that were still in "decent" shape, would indeed be retained by the film's possible sequel. I really think that we'll see a sequel because I feel that this film is going to succeed at the box-office.

Hey, if Seann William Scott and Johnny Knoxville decide that they don't want to participate in a sequel, do you think that we'll see the characters "Coy and Vance Duke" come into the picture? I'm only kidding, but wouldn't that be funny?!

GADuke01

• 3 weeks later...