Job Wanted!

Cowboy

*Pauses at the bulleton board in town square to tack up a small piece of paper. Scrounges for a tack among the million other advertizements and what not posted up.

Job wanted ASAP!

Hard worker, skilled in carpentry, farming, ranching, excolent with horses and livestock.

*Removes my black Stetson cowboy hat and whips the swet off my brow then leaves the bulleton, hopeful that someone will contact me for some work as soon as possible.*

• 2 weeks later...
*Pauses at the bulleton board in town square to tack up a small piece of paper. Scrounges for a tack among the million other advertizements and what not posted up.

Job wanted ASAP!

Hard worker, skilled in carpentry, farming, ranching, excolent with horses and livestock.

*Removes my black Stetson cowboy hat and whips the swet off my brow then leaves the bulleton, hopeful that someone will contact me for some work as soon as possible.*

Julie Duke walks up and takes a looks and Says "Hello Cowboy, listen I know that there might a few people that could somebody like you now as well."

Julie says her goodbyes and goes back home to where her brother and cousins are right now as well. She thinks about the handsome Cowboy in the Black Stetson and how he remind her of George Strait as well and just kept thinking about the sign as well. She gets home and looks at her Uncle Jesse when harvest time comes could we use somebody extra around here as well.

Cue Anybody

(Hey Julie.... that would work... IF... I WASNT BO DUKES SON! A second grader can write a more clear sentence then you can, half yours never even make a bit of sense!

Can I please post one single thing on this board without you evading it?! I stopped posting completely because frankly theres no point! Cant one person here FINISH a story without starting 10 million other ones?!

Ok Im done complaining, I'll go away now. Knock yourself out!

~CHET )