God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"Obviously." Lizzy says her tone full of sarcasm.

Yammy had came over with Jenny and Says "Luke what do I do now Boss managed to get me fired at the Bluebird Cafe I have no job now and I have my eight year old duaghter to raise alone as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Yammy had came over with Jenny and Says "Luke what do I do now Boss managed to get me fired at the Bluebird Cafe I have no job now and I have my eight year old duaghter to raise alone as well."

Luke sighes "Yammy...ive got family bussiness...can we talk tommarow"

Luke sighes "Yammy...ive got family bussiness...can we talk tommarow"

Yammy Says "I'm going to see if they need help at the Post Office right now and sorry Daisy I didn't mean nothing by it and I'm screwed as well I don't even have a job right now."

Yammy Says "I'm going to see if they need help at the Post Office right now and sorry Daisy I didn't mean nothing by it and I'm screwed as well I don't even have a job right now."

Daisy said "how do you think i feel..im about to have a kid and have no job thanks to him!" pointing at Luke

Daisy said "im gonna be a single mother...and the babys father could be killed in his line of work! i feel real secure Yammy!"

Yammy Says "LIZZY, DAISY MY HUSBANDS WAS BEHEADED AND THEY VIDEOD IT AND SENT IT BE PLAYED ON TV HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL RIGHT NOW I KEEP DREAMING OF FINDING HIS HEADLESS BODY NEXT TO ME NOW."

"Luke doesn't hate you he's just scared and worried. Yammy...that shouldn't bug you and Enos...he might but not any time soon if he can help it." Lizzy says.

Uncle Jesse Says "Yammy it will be okay, your husband died fighting for his country I hope you realize that as well."

Yammy Says "But those basterds I couldn't even bury him now Mr. Duke."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.