Hey Y'all Im Back from Fanfest part 2

BoDuke80

After we met Cooter got his autograph on our stuff and had our picture taken with him we went to meet Hazzard's greatest sheriff, Rosco P. Coltrane, we talked with our friends that we had met on Cooter's line and the wait wasn't too long. We had lunch while waiting to meet James Best (they have great Burgers at the Smokies stadium) then soon after we met James, He was very very nice, He signed my 1:10th scale General Lee on the back because he said he'd never seen the front everybody on line laughed when he said that. He also signed our copy of The Return Of The General Lee, our DoH season 1, and our unofficial Dukes guide book. I gave him a picture that I took of his patrol car on its side with the General Lee racing away He said it was a herendous crash and He asked me if he was scuffed and I said no because the dukes always looked back to make sure he was ok. I also did my Rosco impersanation for him and he liked it, the we shook hands and took his picture. After Rosco we met Sheriff Little, He's such a nice person you wouldn't think so if you remember him chasing the Dukes boys the way he did on the show. I gave him a thank you picture too of the Chickasaw patrol car waiting for the General Lee waiting to pass by. He liked it and then he autographed my General Lee and picture to jenn. We took our picture with him and then we went to meet Enos and Cletus. That's it for this post one more oughtta do it. See Y'all on the next post Ya hear ?

After we met Cooter got his autograph on our stuff and had our picture taken with him we went to meet Hazzard's greatest sheriff, Rosco P. Coltrane, we talked with our friends that we had met on Cooter's line and the wait wasn't too long. We had lunch while waiting to meet James Best (they have great Burgers at the Smokies stadium) then soon after we met James, He was very very nice, He signed my 1:10th scale General Lee on the back because he said he'd never seen the front everybody on line laughed when he said that. He also signed our copy of The Return Of The General Lee, our DoH season 1, and our unofficial Dukes guide book. I gave him a picture that I took of his patrol car on its side with the General Lee racing away He said it was a herendous crash and He asked me if he was scuffed and I said no because the dukes always looked back to make sure he was ok. I also did my Rosco impersanation for him and he liked it, the we shook hands and took his picture. After Rosco we met Sheriff Little, He's such a nice person you wouldn't think so if you remember him chasing the Dukes boys the way he did on the show. I gave him a thank you picture too of the Chickasaw patrol car waiting for the General Lee waiting to pass by. He liked it and then he autographed my General Lee and picture to jenn. We took our picture with him and then we went to meet Enos and Cletus. That's it for this post one more oughtta do it. See Y'all on the next post Ya hear ?

i hear ya and your still lucky