Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Ashley sighes

Lizzy sits next to Ashley and sighs. "You know he's gone after her it's a Duke thing. You can't stop him. I know you want to. It'll keep him out of trouble but...Sometimes you just got to let him go. Let him know you fear for him and that you worry but let him do it. He's gonna do it anyway even if you don't want him to and...Really how can you tell him that he can't race if you want to become a cop? It's kinda hypocritical for you. You tell him that he can't race because it's dangerous and then become a cop who will face down danger every day. That's a little twisted if you ask me." Lizzy says. "Did you know the last person to die in a regular NASCAR race was in 2001 when Dale Earnhardt slammed the wall in the final lap at Daytona. He'll be fine I promise."

Lizzy sits next to Ashley and sighs. "You know he's gone after her it's a Duke thing. You can't stop him. I know you want to. It'll keep him out of trouble but...Sometimes you just got to let him go. Let him know you fear for him and that you worry but let him do it. He's gonna do it anyway even if you don't want him to and...Really how can you tell him that he can't race if you want to become a cop? It's kinda hypocritical for you. You tell him that he can't race because it's dangerous and then become a cop who will face down danger every day. That's a little twisted if you ask me." Lizzy says. "Did you know the last person to die in a regular NASCAR race was in 2001 when Dale Earnhardt slammed the wall in the final lap at Daytona. He'll be fine I promise."

Ashley sighes "I know...but I told Matt that Enos and Rosco were capable of getting Amanda back and they are"

Julie had called Ashley and asked how everything was going right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Ashley Says "Matt wants to a stock car driver and I want to Hazzard County Deputy oh Amanda was kidnapped and Matt took off and apparently I think he went to meet up with Cletus and they are going to try and find her themselves two out of three men that love her the most. My father-in-law doesn't know about this right now and well he would be probably be helping as well and well let's see Dad came to Uncle Bo's and Aunt Shannon's house and made up with me. Cassidy is pregnant and apparantly according to Aunt Daisy and Aunt Lizzy so is Vidalia as well but she is only fifteen years old and well Jabari pressured her into now." Julie Says "Okay alot going on waiting a minute did you just say that Amanda was kidnapped, Cassidy and Vidalia is pregnant, and your father stopped by as well now Ashley. Wow there is alot going on at my brother's house right now as well."

Ashley Says "Matt wants to a stock car driver and I want to Hazzard County Deputy oh Amanda was kidnapped and Matt took off and apparently I think he went to meet up with Cletus and they are going to try and find her themselves two out of three men that love her the most. My father-in-law doesn't know about this right now and well he would be probably be helping as well and well let's see Dad came to Uncle Bo's and Aunt Shannon's house and made up with me. Cassidy is pregnant and apparantly according to Aunt Daisy and Aunt Lizzy so is Vidalia as well but she is only fifteen years old and well Jabari pressured her into now." Julie Says "Okay alot going on waiting a minute did you just say that Amanda was kidnapped, Cassidy and Vidalia is pregnant, and your father stopped by as well now Ashley. Wow there is alot going on at my brother's house right now as well."

Julie hung up and Says "Honey you won't believe what's going on with the family I cannot believe this one Cassidy and Vidalia is pregnant and Amanda got kidnapped Matt went to try and rescue her as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.