Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Ashley said "Well...I don't love you and you can leave!"

Kramer and Gloria left and at least he tried to bridge the gap as well he had the picture that Matt had sent of Fancy. All Kramer had to was ask around and Matt Says "Everybody I feel so mad right now about my sister and everything how I can stay here and not to do anything at all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Kramer and Gloria left and at least he tried to bridge the gap as well he had the picture that Matt had sent of Fancy. All Kramer had to was ask around and Matt Says "Everybody I feel so mad right now about my sister and everything how I can stay here and not to do anything at all."

Ashley said "I'm sure Enos and Rosco wil tell us if they find her"

Ashley said "I'm sure Enos and Rosco wil tell us if they find her"

Matt was still mad right now and Says "How could they do that it's not even fair do your realize if I would've stopped they would've taken you as well Ashley."

Ashley said "Okay"

Matt Says "Honey I love you so much right now as well. Don't call Angel about Amanda's disapperance right now I don't know how close they was right now." Cassidy looks at Matt and Says "Amanda is my cousin it's just that the only thing I have in common with her is that we have the same Grandmother and well she doesn't even try to be close to any of us now as well."

Matt Says "Honey I love you so much right now as well. Don't call Angel about Amanda's disapperance right now I don't know how close they was right now." Cassidy looks at Matt and Says "Amanda is my cousin it's just that the only thing I have in common with her is that we have the same Grandmother and well she doesn't even try to be close to any of us now as well."

Ashley said "I wont"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.