Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Bo Says "So Doc when are you telling my sister you know she ain't going to believe you and you might want to use the heartbeat of her baby for proof as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Doc said "thats what im going to do..and just for other purposes were going to run a test on Daisy"

Doc said "I'm not sure...but her tubes werent tied"

Bo Says "But she had it done or went for it now and she was happy that Christopher was going to be the baby as well this will stun her and she signed the release form as well."

Doc said "But its true Julie"

Julie watches as the docter does a quick sonogram and she hears the baby heartbeat and Says "Well I can't have an abortion now I just heard his or her's heartbeat this baby may've had bad timing but I going through with the pregnancy doc."

Julie watches as the docter does a quick sonogram and she hears the baby heartbeat and Says "Well I can't have an abortion now I just heard his or her's heartbeat this baby may've had bad timing but I going through with the pregnancy doc."

Doc said "Are you sure?"

Doc said "Are you sure?"

Julie Says "Yes,and I am having my tubes tied after the baby is born because this baby will be my last I can't keep doing every so often now as well Doc and can you call my husband tell him as well and explain the other part as well to him he might not believe you either."

Julie Says "Yes,and I am having my tubes tied after the baby is born because this baby will be my last I can't keep doing every so often now as well Doc and can you call my husband tell him as well and explain the other part as well to him he might not believe you either."

Doc nodded "yeah"

In Daisys room:

Daisy said after she heard about Julie "good thing Byron was my last"

Doc nodded "yeah"

In Daisys room:

Daisy said after she heard about Julie "good thing Byron was my last"

Bo Says "Well at least her Micheal will know now, Luke and Lizzy didn't even know they was having a baby and wow my sister got rid of all of her baby furniture now this ought be intersecting now as well."

Bo Says "Well at least her Micheal will know now, Luke and Lizzy didn't even know they was having a baby and wow my sister got rid of all of her baby furniture now this ought be intersecting now as well."

Daisy said "I hope im not pregnant again..It aint possible"

Daisy said "I hope im not pregnant again..It aint possible"

Bo looked at Shannon and Callie and Says "Who did both of their operation if Daisy had the same surgeon as Julie I don't know they might need a different docter now as well now honey?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.