Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Cletus nodded "Yeah"

Matt Says "Wasn't my Aunt Julie a cop of some sorts I remember everybody talking her having a car just like this and everybody being mad that she quit and she sold it as well. How Fast can this Firebird go Cletus now! I thought you said you could drive now as well, I've seen Grandmas drive faster than this right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt Says "Wasn't my Aunt Julie a cop of some sorts I remember everybody talking her having a car just like this and everybody being mad that she quit and she sold it as well. How Fast can this Firebird go Cletus now! I thought you said you could drive now as well, I've seen Grandmas drive faster than this right now as well."

Cletus said "I'm not sure..I'm only filling in till your Aunt Daisy gets back on her feet"

Matt Says "Okay Cletus what kind of cop was my Aunt Julie anyways just curious now?"

The two guys that had Deputy Sheriff Amanda Hogg knew her maiden name was Spencer and that Dr. Jesse Spencer was her father, her brother Matt Johnson had gotten away from them but not her now. She was quiet but was mad at them right them as well she wanted away from them right now as well. They also knew her husband was Deptuy Sheriff Cletus Hogg as well.

The two guys that had Deputy Sheriff Amanda Hogg knew her maiden name was Spencer and that Dr. Jesse Spencer was her father, her brother Matt Johnson had gotten away from them but not her now. She was quiet but was mad at them right them as well she wanted away from them right now as well. They also knew her husband was Deptuy Sheriff Cletus Hogg as well.

Cletus and Matt were getting closer and one the looks at his buddy and describes the brothers car and tells him if he sees that car to let him know as well. Matt see's a old fishing cabin and Says "Cletus something tells me they might be using that for a hideout that's what I would pick now if I didn't want anybody to find right now as well."

Cletus and Matt were getting closer and one the looks at his buddy and describes the brothers car and tells him if he sees that car to let him know as well. Matt see's a old fishing cabin and Says "Cletus something tells me they might be using that for a hideout that's what I would pick now if I didn't want anybody to find right now as well."

Enos finds the cabin too

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.