Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Bo said "Okay..but Daisy you outta make sure though"

Daisy said "of what?"

Shannon and Bo was in her room and Shannon Says "They found out the operation Julie had done was never done and well she's six weeks pregnant right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "get the Doc...these doctors have a bit of explaining to do...how could they think im pregnant when i had a baby over 3 weeks ago!"

Shannon went and got the doc like Daisy wanted she still was worried about her sister-in-law as well.

Daisy said "Doc..I had Byron over 3 weeks ago...I cannot be pregnant again"

The Doc Says "I'm sorry about but do you mind a ultrasound to see if Dr.Crane actually did the procedure now as well. If he didn't we could schedule for the samething with a different surgeon as well Mrs. Strait."

Daisy sighed "But...how can i be pregnant already when Byron was born 3 weeks ago"

The Nurse Says "It's possible so we can't exactly tie your tubes right now you'll have to wait but how are you going to tell your husband as well."

Daisy said "He's gonna think im nuts...so is my Dad...How is it possible?"

The Nurse Says "Both you and your sister had flu like symptoms and those are common with pregnancy and both didn't think it was possible and well just wait I have him come in and he'll here it from the docter as well." Salena was asleep and her fever was finally starting to come down as well and Lizzy still hadn't left her side as well.

The Nurse Says "Both you and your sister had flu like symptoms and those are common with pregnancy and both didn't think it was possible and well just wait I have him come in and he'll here it from the docter as well."

Daisy said "But.." she kept thinking that she had her son only 3 weeks ago

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.