Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)

(cool. . .these Southern Gospel groups are kinda hard to get into at our age. . .course if you have the right radio station. . .probably not. . not that I'd know one. . .course my grandparents love listening to this one called Enlighten. . .which is supposed to be a Southern Gospel station)

Enos: Bo Peep you out there?

Daisy: Yeah. . .what's up Enos?

(cool. . .these Southern Gospel groups are kinda hard to get into at our age. . .course if you have the right radio station. . .probably not. . not that I'd know one. . .course my grandparents love listening to this one called Enlighten. . .which is supposed to be a Southern Gospel station)

Enos: Bo Peep you out there?

Daisy: Yeah. . .what's up Enos?

Enos: we got Bo

Daisy: I reckon I'll see y'all when you get back?

(It's actually radio satellite. . .I never heard of it untill a little while ago and really got sick of my grandparents listening to it. . .course then one day I heard a song I know, but I still perfer Bluegrass Junction which my dad now loves, but me and my mom are still faithful to the country station we listen to all the time)

Daisy: I reckon I'll see y'all when you get back?

(It's actually radio satellite. . .I never heard of it untill a little while ago and really got sick of my grandparents listening to it. . .course then one day I heard a song I know, but I still perfer Bluegrass Junction which my dad now loves, but me and my mom are still faithful to the country station we listen to all the time)

(im faithful to country music through and through)

Enos : yeah

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.