Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)

Luke nodded and hugged her "I know tomorrow will be hard, but we'll be here cause we won't be going to school."

(Yeah really cool. The first book starts with these friends/cousins on a trip and next thing happens they have an accident and some of them die and some are just injured like one who looses a leg and another who looses her hearing and other things like that. One of the girls was supposed to get married and her boy is dead. Another named Loraine is supposed to marry a man called Will and he looses his leg and deciedes they won't. By the end of the book there is a twister and the two of them are in a cellar together and he decieds that they are going to get married now.)

Luke nodded and hugged her "I know tomorrow will be hard, but we'll be here cause we won't be going to school."

(Yeah really cool. The first book starts with these friends/cousins on a trip and next thing happens they have an accident and some of them die and some are just injured like one who looses a leg and another who looses her hearing and other things like that. One of the girls was supposed to get married and her boy is dead. Another named Loraine is supposed to marry a man called Will and he looses his leg and deciedes they won't. By the end of the book there is a twister and the two of them are in a cellar together and he decieds that they are going to get married now.)

(thats cool)

Daisy nodds "thanks Luke"

(You should try some. A few authors I like are Wayne Thomas Batson, and Bryan Davis. Both with stories about dragons and one about pirates. Unexpected when I first started reading them, but pretty cool I think. A lot of people pick on me when they see it cause they know I'm cristian and . . .well either way you can still read cool stuff like that and still.)

"Well I mad you two sandwiches." Daisy told him

(You should try some. A few authors I like are Wayne Thomas Batson, and Bryan Davis. Both with stories about dragons and one about pirates. Unexpected when I first started reading them, but pretty cool I think. A lot of people pick on me when they see it cause they know I'm cristian and . . .well either way you can still read cool stuff like that and still.)

"Well I mad you two sandwiches." Daisy told him

Bo said "sure..thanks Daisy"

(cool)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.