• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "I'll stop him...hold on ya'll"

"Wait." Lizzy says as Jess opens the window.

His words drift through the open window and Lizzy recognizes it as a Mark Wills song called Back at one. It was truly a great song.

One: you're like a dream come true

Two: just wanna be with you

Three: girl, it's plain to see that you're the only one for me and

Four: repeat steps 1 thru 3

Five: make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done

Then I start back at one

Bo finishes that song then looks for movement.

"Wait." Lizzy says as Jess opens the window.

His words drift through the open window and Lizzy recognizes it as a Mark Wills song called Back at one. It was truly a great song.

One: you're like a dream come true

Two: just wanna be with you

Three: girl, it's plain to see that you're the only one for me and

Four: repeat steps 1 thru 3

Five: make you fall in love with me

If ever I believe my work is done

Then I start back at one

Bo finishes that song then looks for movement.

All the girls at once file out

All the girls at once file out

Bo swallows hard and looking back his guitar starts the other song he learned just for her.

Well I've heard those city singers singin 'bout how they can love

Deeper than the oceans higher than the stars above

Well I come from the country and I know I ain't seen it all

But I heard that oceans salty and the stars they sometimes fall

But that would not do justice to the way I feel for you

So I have to sing this song about all the things I knew

My love is deeper that the holler, stronger than the rivers

Higher than the pine trees growin' tall upon the hill

My love is purer than the snowflakes that fall in late December

And honest as a robin on a springtime window sill

And longer than the song of the Whippoorwill

Lizzy swallows and realizes it to be her favorite song Deeper Than the Holler by Randy Travis.

Bo swallows hard and looking back his guitar starts the other song he learned just for her.

Well I've heard those city singers singin 'bout how they can love

Deeper than the oceans higher than the stars above

Well I come from the country and I know I ain't seen it all

But I heard that oceans salty and the stars they sometimes fall

But that would not do justice to the way I feel for you

So I have to sing this song about all the things I knew

My love is deeper that the holler, stronger than the rivers

Higher than the pine trees growin' tall upon the hill

My love is purer than the snowflakes that fall in late December

And honest as a robin on a springtime window sill

And longer than the song of the Whippoorwill

Lizzy swallows and realizes it to be her favorite song Deeper Than the Holler by Randy Travis.

Daisy said "Oh Lizzy..." shes crying

Bo said "T-To tell ya I'm sorry...and that i want ya back..and i hope to prove it to ya over time..to earn your full trust..and Daisys"

"Bo I..." Lizzy says. Bo sits the guitar down and shakes his head.

"This jealousy crap ain't working. I'm sorry if it's what you want from someone you like and...maybe it works for other guys. But I'm too worried that it's gonna push you away. I'm sorry but I can't do it. I've found a way to start getting you back and proving my love to you and it's what you just saw. The old fashion way of wooing you. I'll see you in the morning." Bo says placing the guitar in the back of the General, giving a world class heart melting smile then disappearing down the road.

"My god, I wish I was that lucky." Jessica says.

"Bo I..." Lizzy says. Bo sits the guitar down and shakes his head.

"This jealousy crap ain't working. I'm sorry if it's what you want from someone you like and...maybe it works for other guys. But I'm too worried that it's gonna push you away. I'm sorry but I can't do it. I've found a way to start getting you back and proving my love to you and it's what you just saw. The old fashion way of wooing you. I'll see you in the morning." Bo says placing the guitar in the back of the General, giving a world class heart melting smile then disappearing down the road.

"My god, I wish I was that lucky." Jessica says.

Daisy looks at Lizzy and just bangs her head on the door way

"Would you stop that?" Lizzy says pulling her best friend away from the door jam. "That boy is gonna be the death of me one day."

"But what a way to die." Dawn comments. Lizzy rolls her eyes but smirks.

Daisy said "Lets go in and relax..shall we?" all the girls go in and then they hear a car pull up..Enos recognizes the girls cars and laughs "Daisys idea..and Lizzy" and comes in "Don't mind the deputy im headin off to bed" and kisses Daisy

Daisy said "Lets go in and relax..shall we?" all the girls go in and then they hear a car pull up..Enos recognizes the girls cars and laughs "Daisys idea..and Lizzy" and comes in "Don't mind the deputy im headin off to bed" and kisses Daisy

The girls spend the rest of the night having fun and laughing though they try to keep it down for Kaylor and Enos's sake. However Bo's words do not leave Lizzy's mind.

Daisy and the girls end up passing out in the pitch black on the living room floor

The next morning Lizzy went to open the garage but found the door unlocked and a bouquet of red roses and purple water lilies on the desk. Lizzy's hand flew to her mouth as she gently pulled the card from the bouquet.

'Let the chase begin.' Was all it said but Lizzy knew who it was from. A hand on her shoulder caused Lizzy to jump then look back.

"Oh Hi." Lizzy said biting her lip.

"Hey, those arrived early this morning. If you ask me it looks like you've got a secret admirer." Cooter says.

"Daddy." Lizzy says.

The next morning Lizzy went to open the garage but found the door unlocked and a bouquet of red roses and purple water lilies on the desk. Lizzy's hand flew to her mouth as she gently pulled the card from the bouquet.

'Let the chase begin.' Was all it said but Lizzy knew who it was from. A hand on her shoulder caused Lizzy to jump then look back.

"Oh Hi." Lizzy said biting her lip.

"Hey, those arrived early this morning. If you ask me it looks like you've got a secret admirer." Cooter says.

"Daddy." Lizzy says.

Cooter smiles

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.