• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"At least I got to rub it in that I was taking the quarterback." Lizzy says as Jessica and Dawn walked in.

"Hey girls what's so funny?" Dawn asks.

Daisy "Nothin...just this old year book" then she came across the COUPLES MOST LIKELY TO LAST SECTION "I forgot about this" There was herself and Enos...she was proped on the book case and he was standing by it..then it was Luke and Dawns picture..then Lizzy and Bo's...Daisys eyes were glued to the ones of herself and Enos and the one of Lizzy and Bo

Daisy "Nothin...just this old year book" then she came across the COUPLES MOST LIKELY TO LAST SECTION "I forgot about this" There was herself and Enos...she was proped on the book case and he was standing by it..then it was Luke and Dawns picture..then Lizzy and Bo's...Daisys eyes were glued to the ones of herself and Enos and the one of Lizzy and Bo

"I forgot this." Lizzy says running her hand over the picture with tears in her eyes.

Daisy said "I know..i just don't wanna make Lizzy feel bad..im sorry"

"Oh that Duke." Mary says. "Listen hon, what you need to do right now is forget about him tonight. Tomorrow or when ever you see him next I want you to go up to him and kiss him hard. Then tell him you won't give him up so easily and then fight hard for him. If it's bugging you this much you've got to get him back."

"Oh..." Lizzy says.

"Oh that Duke." Mary says. "Listen hon, what you need to do right now is forget about him tonight. Tomorrow or when ever you see him next I want you to go up to him and kiss him hard. Then tell him you won't give him up so easily and then fight hard for him. If it's bugging you this much you've got to get him back."

"Oh..." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Shes right....I'm sorry if your mad at me...lets go on..anyone else got any funny embarrising memorys about any of us" she was afraid of what her friends would come up wiht

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.