• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Look you know her as well or even better than I do. How do we prove that he loves her?" Luke asks.

Daisy sighed "Bo needs to show here that even though Danny broke her that Bo himself wouldn't hurt her and somehow show her that he has changed...I will always be there for her but what if shes gone for good? I've lost her..my best friend"

Daisy sighed "Bo needs to show here that even though Danny broke her that Bo himself wouldn't hurt her and somehow show her that he has changed...I will always be there for her but what if shes gone for good? I've lost her..my best friend"

"We haven't lost her just yet. We've got to pull her back before she self-destructs." Luke says.

"Then help him. But I won't sit around twiddling my thumbs waiting for him. He's got his work cut out for him. I'm sorry Daisy but...that's just the way I feel." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded to her best friend " I understand" then turned to Bo "Ya got your answer Bo..figure it out on your own how to win Lizzys heart cause I WILL NOT help you"

Daisy nodded to her best friend " I understand" then turned to Bo "Ya got your answer Bo..figure it out on your own how to win Lizzys heart cause I WILL NOT help you"

"I can only tell you so much Bo, search your heart it's got to come from you." Luke says.

"My only words of advice to you Duke, you did it once I'm sure you can do it again. Now if you'll excuse me I've got places I need to be." Lizzy says. She hugs Daisy and smiles at Luke before nodding to Bo and leaving the house.

"I can only tell you so much Bo, search your heart it's got to come from you." Luke says.

"My only words of advice to you Duke, you did it once I'm sure you can do it again. Now if you'll excuse me I've got places I need to be." Lizzy says. She hugs Daisy and smiles at Luke before nodding to Bo and leaving the house.

Daisy said "Hopefully she doesn't leave" once again she was expecting to be smacked by Bo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.