Julie went and seen Daisy and Kaylor and then went home as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo had seen Julie come home and her dress blues were so darn pretty but who was the three guys with here. She introduces them as "PFC Richard Fuzzy, PFC Micheal Smith, PFC David Johnson" and she explained they helped her when she was first there as well.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo had seen Julie come home and her dress blues were so darn pretty but who was the three guys with here. She introduces them as "PFC Richard Fuzzy, PFC Micheal Smith, PFC David Johnson" and she explained they helped her when she was first there as well.

"It's nice to meet y'all. Thanks for helping out my cousin." Bo says.

"It's nice to meet y'all. Thanks for helping out my cousin." Bo says.

Julie Says "Okay while we are here it's first name only and please Uncle Jesse is it okay if we change before we go somewhere and Bo I'm think next year of re-enlisting as well they might even send me to Pearl Harbor as well."

Julie Says "Okay while we are here it's first name only and please Uncle Jesse is it okay if we change before we go somewhere and Bo I'm think next year of re-enlisting as well they might even send me to Pearl Harbor as well."

"I guess that's your choice." Bo says.

"I guess that's your choice." Bo says.

Julie Says "Hey Big Brother without a little help from Doc Benson my nightmares stopped and I'm not afraid anymore in fact and well something if up with Rosco I gave him a second chance and he gave up as well." Julie hugs her brother and Says "I've missed everything most of all you Bo."

Julie Says "Hey Big Brother without a little help from Doc Benson my nightmares stopped and I'm not afraid anymore in fact and well something if up with Rosco I gave him a second chance and he gave up as well." Julie hugs her brother and Says "I've missed everything most of all you Bo."

"Odd." Bo says.

"Odd." Bo says.

Julie Says "Isn't so how does my dress blues look on me big brother where's everybody else right I went to see Daisy and Kaylor and that girl is cute as well. Bo what's that look about right now Rosco didn't even try a second time now."

Julie Says "Isn't so how does my dress blues look on me big brother where's everybody else right I went to see Daisy and Kaylor and that girl is cute as well. Bo what's that look about right now Rosco didn't even try a second time now."

"Nothing I just remembered Lizzy is over at Daisy's right now having an all girls day. Your dress blues look good on you." Bo says.

"Nothing I just remembered Lizzy is over at Daisy's right now having an all girls day. Your dress blues look good on you." Bo says.

Julie Smiled and Says "Thanks Bo, and I can't believe the promotion as well so soon as well."

"Then go change." Bo says rolling his eyes.

Julie went and changed came back out with a tank top and her shorts and casual shoes and looked and Says "What are you planning right now, I want to go and see Mz. Tizdale if you don't mind going to town as well?"

"Sure." Bo says.

Julie tosses the keys to Bo and Says "Oh some country air that will be nice." She gets in the passenger side and almost salutes her brother and he laughs as well and she Says "Again another military habit now got to forget that one as well while I'm home as well."

Julie tosses the keys to Bo and Says "Oh some country air that will be nice." She gets in the passenger side and almost salutes her brother and he laughs as well and she Says "Again another military habit now got to forget that one as well while I'm home as well."

Daisy sighes and sits at home with the TV down low and Kaylor in her arms

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.