• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy goes to sit down at the table

Soon dinner was over and the rest of the night passes. Around the time they were getting ready for bed the phone rings. It was Lizzy who profusely apologized for not showing up but she had finally finished the cars about twenty minutes ago and was so tired she had completely forgotten about stopping by until she got home and remembered. She hoped that Daisy was not mad at her but could understand if she was.

Soon dinner was over and the rest of the night passes. Around the time they were getting ready for bed the phone rings. It was Lizzy who profusely apologized for not showing up but she had finally finished the cars about twenty minutes ago and was so tired she had completely forgotten about stopping by until she got home and remembered. She hoped that Daisy was not mad at her but could understand if she was.

Julie looks at the guys and Says "Daisy is off limits to any of you she married to the deputy sheriff and a little girl named Kaylor right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "I'm not mad Liz..you can come by tommarow..and my you and Kaylor will have a girls day"

Daisy said "I'm not mad Liz..you can come by tommarow..and my you and Kaylor will have a girls day"

Uncle Jesse had picked up Julie and friend in her Firebird and handed her the Keys and She looked at the boys and Uncle Jesse and Says "Y'll want to see some real driving this going to fun as well watch me lose the cops if they start to follow me as well."

Uncle Jesse had picked up Julie and friend in her Firebird and handed her the Keys and She looked at the boys and Uncle Jesse and Says "Y'll want to see some real driving this going to fun as well watch me lose the cops if they start to follow me as well."

The boys laughed

Rosco said "No thanks"

Julie knows he can't resist and Says "I was speeding earlier and you know oh come on Sheriff for old times as well and I really need to talk to you about something these two Federal Marshalls tried on me at the Base as well."

Julie knows he can't resist and Says "I was speeding earlier and you know oh come on Sheriff for old times as well and I really need to talk to you about something these two Federal Marshalls tried on me at the Base as well."

Rosco said "let it go..there gone"

Rosco said "let it go..there gone"

Julie clicked off and found where he was hiding and took off just like her brother would as well and just smiled as her Uncle Jesse and the guys watched and She Says "This is only way to get him to talk to you just do this on the base allright this might get hairy and Uncle Jesse might have to drive my car back home as well but I'm prepared for this as well." Julie had her weapon in luggage as well, she didn't want to leave it behind and the ammo was seperate and she had the guys do the exact samething so they wouldn't be breaking any laws as well.

Julie clicked off and found where he was hiding and took off just like her brother would as well and just smiled as her Uncle Jesse and the guys watched and She Says "This is only way to get him to talk to you just do this on the base allright this might get hairy and Uncle Jesse might have to drive my car back home as well but I'm prepared for this as well." Julie had her weapon in luggage as well, she didn't want to leave it behind and the ammo was seperate and she had the guys do the exact samething so they wouldn't be breaking any laws as well.

Julie drove along

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.