• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse said "I'll look for ya"

Julie Says "Uh if you see any Marine Privates there a few didn't have any family and well they had leave as well so they came with me as well. We'll be the best dressed traveling party anywhere tomorrow at 9am our plane come in as well. Oh these Privates saved from those three guys when I was first here as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Uh if you see any Marine Privates there a few didn't have any family and well they had leave as well so they came with me as well. We'll be the best dressed traveling party anywhere tomorrow at 9am our plane come in as well. Oh these Privates saved from those three guys when I was first here as well."

Jesse said "Thats nice..see ya then"

Jesse said "Goodnight" and called Daisy

Julie went to sleep for the next morning all the Privates that were visiting Hazzard were dressed in Cami's and all ready as well and she looked and Says "Not of you guys shall be trying to pick up the girls in Hazzard if they have a guy with them understand now."

All three Says "Yes Staff Sargaent Duke. And once we get to Hazzard and were with my family call me by Julie allright."

Julie went to sleep for the next morning all the Privates that were visiting Hazzard were dressed in Cami's and all ready as well and she looked and Says "Not of you guys shall be trying to pick up the girls in Hazzard if they have a guy with them understand now."

All three Says "Yes Staff Sargaent Duke. And once we get to Hazzard and were with my family call me by Julie allright."

Julie smiled slightly

Julie smiled slightly

After a while they was at the Airport and they was all under her and did whatever she said without questions as well. She could get used to this treatment from a husband now as well as they walk in the terminal she Says "There's my Uncle Jesse your going to love him best cook next to Daisy in the whole County now."

After a while they was at the Airport and they was all under her and did whatever she said without questions as well. She could get used to this treatment from a husband now as well as they walk in the terminal she Says "There's my Uncle Jesse your going to love him best cook next to Daisy in the whole County now."

The guys smile "Whose Daisy?" one guy asked

"Sorry Daisy. I think Bo said something about stopping over. Uh...that and I think Uncle Jesse said something about Julie coming in for a week if you want to go see them." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Am I doing something to make you mad...I bet your mad at me for not letting Bo see you the other day aren't you...I knew you were"

Daisy said "Am I doing something to make you mad...I bet your mad at me for not letting Bo see you the other day aren't you...I knew you were"

"Daisy it's not that at all. It's just that I'm about two days behind on a cruiser I said I'd have done for Boss and he's threatening to take the garage if it ain't done today. I just wish Rosco would stop crashing so much." Lizzy sighs. "I really wish I didn't have to go do this."

"Daisy it's not that at all. It's just that I'm about two days behind on a cruiser I said I'd have done for Boss and he's threatening to take the garage if it ain't done today. I just wish Rosco would stop crashing so much." Lizzy sighs. "I really wish I didn't have to go do this."

Daisy said "Stop by later...promise?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.