Daisy makes a bottle "Thanks Bo..Thanks for coming..Listen yesterday i was stupid..all you wanted to do was just see Lizzy and i told you No"

"It's alright Daisy. I told you I understand. She dropped by the farm this morning and fixed up some pancakes and eggs and bacon before we had to get out and do up some chores. She should be on her way over here." Bo says.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's alright Daisy. I told you I understand. She dropped by the farm this morning and fixed up some pancakes and eggs and bacon before we had to get out and do up some chores. She should be on her way over here." Bo says.

Daisy said "Really..your not mad? I should not have said No..you had the right to slap me that day..Shes your soon to be again girl friend and im taking her away from you but do you know how long shes been my best friend?"

Daisy said "Really..your not mad? I should not have said No..you had the right to slap me that day..Shes your soon to be again girl friend and im taking her away from you but do you know how long shes been my best friend?"

"Of course I'm not mad Daisy you had every right to push me away from her. I know you're only trying to protect her and I guess I get where you're coming from. I should chill out and go easy but I never want to here you say that I have the right to slap you. I don't ever have the right to do that and I swear on my last breath I will never hit you again. I shouldn't have hit you that day and I shouldn't have come close to hitting you yesterday no matter how angry you made me. And you're allowed to tell me no. If you don't agree with something tell me no you have every right." Bo says.

"Of course I'm not mad Daisy you had every right to push me away from her. I know you're only trying to protect her and I guess I get where you're coming from. I should chill out and go easy but I never want to here you say that I have the right to slap you. I don't ever have the right to do that and I swear on my last breath I will never hit you again. I shouldn't have hit you that day and I shouldn't have come close to hitting you yesterday no matter how angry you made me. And you're allowed to tell me no. If you don't agree with something tell me no you have every right." Bo says.

Daisy said "Thanks Bo" she smiles a little and Lizzy and Luke walks in and she sees Luke and sighes as she gives her daughter a bottle

Daisy nodds and smiles and hands Kaylor to Lizzy "hey Liz...hey Luke"

"Thanks Daisy. Come on Bo." Lizzy says.

"Where we going?" Bo asks.

"I want you to take a look at the Mouse. He's acting funny again." Lizzy says. Before anyone can protest Lizzy pulls Bo out the door and leaves Luke and Daisy alone.

"Uh...was it just me or did Lizzy just set us up?" Luke asks.

"Thanks Daisy. Come on Bo." Lizzy says.

"Where we going?" Bo asks.

"I want you to take a look at the Mouse. He's acting funny again." Lizzy says. Before anyone can protest Lizzy pulls Bo out the door and leaves Luke and Daisy alone.

"Uh...was it just me or did Lizzy just set us up?" Luke asks.

Daisy backs away "Probably"

"I know you say that Daisy but...I can still see how angry you are. You don't want me around Kaylor so I think I better leave but...Know this I will always love you Daisy and if you ever need anything no matter what you can always call." Luke says.

Daisy said "Luke don't leave...Please...I do forgive you...and I'm not gonna ban you from seeing your neice"

Daisy smiles "Yes Luke..you'll see me later"

Luke grins then hugs her quickly before slipping outside. "You set us up. You know perfectly well that there is nothing wrong with your car. If there was you still wouldn't let Bo fix it." Luke says.

"Of course I set you up. Everything worked out didn't it? She didn't flinch when you hugged her so she's getting over her fear and I got a little time with Bo. Everything works out. Don't worry about it. I know both of you have chores so get on back to the farm." Lizzy says. All three roll their eyes and the boys leave as Lizzy goes inside.

Luke grins then hugs her quickly before slipping outside. "You set us up. You know perfectly well that there is nothing wrong with your car. If there was you still wouldn't let Bo fix it." Luke says.

"Of course I set you up. Everything worked out didn't it? She didn't flinch when you hugged her so she's getting over her fear and I got a little time with Bo. Everything works out. Don't worry about it. I know both of you have chores so get on back to the farm." Lizzy says. All three roll their eyes and the boys leave as Lizzy goes inside.

Just then the phone at Uncle Jesse's farm rang and Julie Says "Hello Uncle Jesse it's your niece Julie this is great I glad they picked me best thing helped me get over what happened and that Doc Benson as well he's a great guy to talk to as well. Been seeing him for over six months now as well and next week I qualify for a one week leave I coming home to reconnect with the family and I believe I have niece that haven't seen in person how is Daisy getting along with Bo and Luke and how Bo and Lizzy getting along as well and is Luke seeing anybody as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy smiles and sees Lizzy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.