• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You'd better sit down." Enos says leading her to the couch. "Kaylor was fussy this afternoon and I had tried everything to get her to calm down. I just couldn't though so I called Uncle Jesse for help. He was out running errands though."

Daisy said "Okay..so Uncle Jesse was out runnin errands and what'd you do then?"

Daisy said "Okay..so Uncle Jesse was out runnin errands and what'd you do then?"

"I talked to Luke. With Uncle Jesse gone and not knowing who else to turn to I asked him." Enos swallowed hard and said the next part looking at the floor. "Luke and Bo came over and somehow between the three of us we managed to calm her down. I'm sorry I know you don't trust them especially around Kaylor but they're my best friends. I didn't know who else to call."

"I talked to Luke. With Uncle Jesse gone and not knowing who else to turn to I asked him." Enos swallowed hard and said the next part looking at the floor. "Luke and Bo came over and somehow between the three of us we managed to calm her down. I'm sorry I know you don't trust them especially around Kaylor but they're my best friends. I didn't know who else to call."

Daisy looked down "I-I...Enos, how do i know she's completley okay"

Daisy looked down "I-I...Enos, how do i know she's completley okay"

"Then go check on her if you don't trust me. I wouldn't let those boys harm my child. My own child how can you have so little faith in me? They were there when I needed them most and I get it that they've hurt you but they're the best friends I've got and I know they'd die for you." Enos says.

"Then go check on her if you don't trust me. I wouldn't let those boys harm my child. My own child how can you have so little faith in me? They were there when I needed them most and I get it that they've hurt you but they're the best friends I've got and I know they'd die for you." Enos says.

Daisy hugs Enos "I'm sorry...I trust you..I just dont know about the guys"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.