• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "I was going to go visit her today...We were gonna do some stuff..But hey if you wanna go and hang out with her...Go ahead, shes there, I can't tell you No if you wanna see her"

"I just...wanted to take her some lunch and god knows I can't cook so I was...hoping you'd help me?" Bo says occasionally glancing at his cousin.

Daisy sighed "I can wait Bo, you need to show Lizzy that you love her and I can't be in they way, I'll make ya the stuff and you go and me and Lizzy'll just reschedual"

then she heard the door open

And there stood Enos. "Hey Daisy. I've got the afternoon off so you and Lizzy can go to the spa. Don't worry about Kaylor she'll be fine with me." Enos says.

"Daisy!" Bo snaps. Then stops. He takes a few deep breaths and then looks at Daisy again. "It's fine. I've got chores I need to do anyway. I'll see her later."

Daisy sighed and watched him go and went to make the stuff and when she was finished she came in "I know Enos..I'm dumb because all Bo wanted to do was spend at least a little time with Lizzy and I'm in the way"

Daisy sighed and watched him go and went to make the stuff and when she was finished she came in "I know Enos..I'm dumb because all Bo wanted to do was spend at least a little time with Lizzy and I'm in the way"

"Daisy you're not in the way. Though I do admit maybe you shouldn't have made such a fuss about him spending some time with her he understands your fear and want to protect your best friend. Just take her the lunch and spend the afternoon with her. It'll be ok." Enos says.

"Daisy you're not in the way. Though I do admit maybe you shouldn't have made such a fuss about him spending some time with her he understands your fear and want to protect your best friend. Just take her the lunch and spend the afternoon with her. It'll be ok." Enos says.

Daisy sighed and nodded "Becareful today..I'll be back later.." and left

Soon she got to the garage and said "Hey Ya'll, I brought lunch..so im gonna let ya'll get back to work after this"

Daisy sighed and nodded "Becareful today..I'll be back later.." and left

Soon she got to the garage and said "Hey Ya'll, I brought lunch..so im gonna let ya'll get back to work after this"

"Daisy I'll be done in ten minutes and there is no way I'm letting you off the hook. We need some quality girl time before you get all wrapped in your daughter again. I have this afternoon off and I'm gonna make sure that you won't blow me off." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.