"No Daisy. You had every right to tell him no. Don't start doubting yourself. That's where it all starts. If you give him the power to walk all over you by doubting yourself you'll never be able to stand up to him. When you said no and he walked away it means you believe in yourself and he has no power over you." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Really?" she looked at Enos and Lizzy

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh." Lizzy says looking down and a slight bit disappointed.

Enos just looked as Daisy came back in the room and gave Kaylor her bottle who isntantly started drinking in down "Maybe he's right Lizzy...maybe theres a way that we can show Bo that maybe theres a way that he can prove he loves us both, we just have to think of it"

Enos just looked as Daisy came back in the room and gave Kaylor her bottle who isntantly started drinking in down "Maybe he's right Lizzy...maybe theres a way that we can show Bo that maybe theres a way that he can prove he loves us both, we just have to think of it"

"Yeah I guess." Lizzy says.

Meanwhile at the Duke farm Luke had spotted his cousin looking a bit down. "What's wrong cousin?" He asks Bo.

"This again? Look Bo they don't hate you, they just don't particularly like you at the moment. Make them comfortable again. Especially Daisy. Once they're comfortable around you things will be easier." Luke says.

Bo sighed "Lizzy, she might be easy..but Daisy still acts like I'm gonna hit her, why do you think I havent been able to hold her daughter..How do I make them both feel comfortable?"

Bo sighed "Lizzy, she might be easy..but Daisy still acts like I'm gonna hit her, why do you think I havent been able to hold her daughter..How do I make them both feel comfortable?"

"You're right on the count that Lizzy will be easier to convince. Always make sure she has an escape route. You know how she is. Like a scared filly right now. If you want her to go out with you make sure she's got a way to escape if she feels uncomfortable. For a little while at first just ask her to meet you somewhere or meet her on her turf. When she's working at the garage maybe take her lunch or have her meet you at the fishing hole for a picnic or something but make sure she can leave any time she wants. As for Daisy well you've got to start by making sure she's ok with saying no to you. Any time she tells you no you got to let it go. I can take the hits and so can Lizzy, she'll hit you right back but Daisy's not like that and it's got to be ok for her to say no to you." Luke says.

"You're right on the count that Lizzy will be easier to convince. Always make sure she has an escape route. You know how she is. Like a scared filly right now. If you want her to go out with you make sure she's got a way to escape if she feels uncomfortable. For a little while at first just ask her to meet you somewhere or meet her on her turf. When she's working at the garage maybe take her lunch or have her meet you at the fishing hole for a picnic or something but make sure she can leave any time she wants. As for Daisy well you've got to start by making sure she's ok with saying no to you. Any time she tells you no you got to let it go. I can take the hits and so can Lizzy, she'll hit you right back but Daisy's not like that and it's got to be ok for her to say no to you." Luke says.

Bo said "I'll try...but Daisys always around Lizzy..I have no problem with that but..I dont know, I'll try"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.