Daisy looked at Bo...she was still frightend after all this time that he'd hit her again but said gently "Lizzy said no..she needs more time..and I say no..i cant let my best friend get hurt again"

she looked down waiting to just be smacked

Bo lifts his hand then in a rash decision curls it into a fist lowering it again. "I will have her again Daisy. I just...I need your help. I love her so much and I want to prove that to her but I don't know how." Bo says. Even Enos can hear the pleading tone in his voice.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo lifts his hand then in a rash decision curls it into a fist lowering it again. "I will have her again Daisy. I just...I need your help. I love her so much and I want to prove that to her but I don't know how." Bo says. Even Enos can hear the pleading tone in his voice.

Daisy said "I-I dont know what i can do to help though...Bo..tell me how and i will...but i will not let my best friend be hurt!"

"I don't want to hurt her Daisy. Please understand that. I just want to love her. You know everything about her. How do I show her I love her? To show both of you I love her?" Bo pleads.

Daisy sighes "Bo...I dont know...Heck after the night you slaped me..I doubt you even love me as a cousin...How am i supposed to help you?"

"No. I really wish I could be mad at you but...I understand why you have to side with Lizzy." Bo says. He took Daisy's hand, kissing the back of it, and then drove off.

"Looks like he really is trying." Enos says.

Daisy sighes with tears in her eyes "I'm so stupid!" and went in a slammed the door behind her and just sat on the couch

Daisy said "Maybe...maybe I was wrong to tell him no"

"No Daisy. You had every right to tell him no. Don't start doubting yourself. That's where it all starts. If you give him the power to walk all over you by doubting yourself you'll never be able to stand up to him. When you said no and he walked away it means you believe in yourself and he has no power over you." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.